+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ircc new pgwp requirements

xhinaza

Jan 25, 2024
please I just applied for a two year post baccalaureate diploma in capebreton and Okanagan college for occupational health, healthcare management and health analytics each it's a 2year post baccalaureate diploma

are my courses no longer eligible for pgwp?? in accordance with the new rule?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
please I just applied for a two year post baccalaureate diploma in capebreton and Okanagan college for occupational health, healthcare management and health analytics each it's a 2year post baccalaureate diploma

are my courses no longer eligible for pgwp?? in accordance with the new rule?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2024/01/canada-to-stabilize-growth-and-decrease-number-of-new-international-student-permits-issued-to-approximately-360000-for-2024.html

Are your schools public DLIs? If so no issue.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
haven't applied for study permit yet
So you cannot apply yet because you need a letter of attestation from each province as they are capped on the number of students that can attend school. You will have to wait until the provinces post their rules and application processes.

xhinaza

Jan 25, 2024
So you cannot apply yet because you need a letter of attestation from each province as they are capped on the number of students that can attend school. You will have to wait until the provinces post their rules and application processes.
ok thought that was for undergraduates

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
ok thought that was for undergraduates
Apply without letter and see what happens. If returned, then you will now you need letter. IRCC says post graduate not required but in other documentation for PGWPs for example, they changed to only Masters. This is new and no one has yet to apply and see what happens.

xhinaza

Jan 25, 2024
Apply without letter and see what happens. If returned, then you will now you need letter. IRCC says post graduate not required but in other documentation for PGWPs for example, they changed to only Masters. This is new and no one has yet to apply and see what happens.
thank you