+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC login issues?

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Is anyone else having issues logging into their IRCC profile right now? The page keeps throwing me back to the language selection page, and even when I manage to log in briefly it throws an error when I try to access my profile.

Mar 2, 2021
It is a nightmare. I tried everything, from clearing cache, to delete cookies, restart the browser and the computer, I tried internet explorer, firefox, chrome, edge, and different operating systems. I always experience issues. Most of the time, it simply redirects to the "choose language" page, or, sometimes, it shows a 403 error. Very rarely, it succeeds in login. Now it is three days I am unable to access, and I spend around one hour every day.

hkstud1989

Feb 24, 2020
If you face the problem, try using incognito mode in chrome (or InPrivate mode in Edge browser), if you still facing the problem, then most probably everyone else having the same problem (due to maintenance or other issues)

Mar 2, 2021
Hi hkstud1989, thank you very much for your reply.

I already tried many times the incognito mode of chrome, unsuccessfully. I just tried now with Edge in InPrivate. It took a couple of attempts, and then it worked. But looks not very reliable too, as it didn't fork at the first attempt. I can't figure out what is the problem.
I keep you up to date. 1 time on 3 is surely not the best performance, but at least I can access my visa application!

Thank you very much!!
Best regards,
Samuele.

Reactions: hkstud1989