+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC did not receive the results of your required medical exam?

EarthAngel77

May 2, 2021
Timeline

September 16, 2020 - I did my upfront medical. Paid $345 for it.

March 10,2021 - IRCC requested for a medical that needed to be done within 90days. I called the clinic because i thought i need to do another medical exam. The receptionist said I don’t have to go through another medical exam since the one I did on September 2020 should still be valid for a year (12mos).

March 11, 2021 - I sent a case specific enquiry regarding this matter and attached my eMedical information sheet that I received after my medical exam on Sept2020.

April 7, 2021 - I received an email from immigration stating “We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.“

April 30, 2021 - I checked my IRCC profile and under medical it says “we did not receive the results of your required medical exam.” From “We have requested for a medical exam” just weeks before.

May 1, 2021 - Called the clinic and went there today and receptionist told me to call immigration and inform them as it is something that immigration has to fix on their end because according to the Mediclinic, they have done their part and submitted my results from my upfront medical exam on Sept2020. I sent another case specific enquiry and attached the eMedical Info Sheet and receipt of payment as proof that I did go for an upfront medical on Sept2020.

Question: Should I wait for immigration to respond or do I need to undergo another medical exam?

EarthAngel77

May 2, 2021
If I were you, I will just do another one quickly.
Thanks for responding. The downfall is just spending another $345 for some mistake I didn’t even do. But I guess it is what it is. Better to act now that wait longer and miss out on it.

OINP-SE

Aug 31, 2020
Thanks for responding. The downfall is just spending another $345 for some mistake I didn’t even do. But I guess it is what it is. Better to act now that wait longer and miss out on it.
Agreed. You don't want them to spend another month or two searching your file which they may or may not find. Good luck!

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Timeline

September 16, 2020 - I did my upfront medical. Paid $345 for it.

March 10,2021 - IRCC requested for a medical that needed to be done within 90days. I called the clinic because i thought i need to do another medical exam. The receptionist said I don’t have to go through another medical exam since the one I did on September 2020 should still be valid for a year (12mos).

March 11, 2021 - I sent a case specific enquiry regarding this matter and attached my eMedical information sheet that I received after my medical exam on Sept2020.

April 7, 2021 - I received an email from immigration stating “We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.“

April 30, 2021 - I checked my IRCC profile and under medical it says “we did not receive the results of your required medical exam.” From “We have requested for a medical exam” just weeks before.

May 1, 2021 - Called the clinic and went there today and receptionist told me to call immigration and inform them as it is something that immigration has to fix on their end because according to the Mediclinic, they have done their part and submitted my results from my upfront medical exam on Sept2020. I sent another case specific enquiry and attached the eMedical Info Sheet and receipt of payment as proof that I did go for an upfront medical on Sept2020.

Question: Should I wait for immigration to respond or do I need to undergo another medical exam?
Same was the case for me check my timeline
Upfront medical experience delay in processing currently

Reactions: Miss bee

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
That's why you dont do upfront. You need to wait till IRCC send you to do medical. Some guys are doing upfront to take advantage but some cases doesnt work and I'm sure they already knew some are doing early. If you due is less than 6months before decision and still no medical than you should do it otherwise you wait when they request you to do..

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
My AR March 2020
AOR Sept 2020
Medical still waiting...looks like they doing my eligibility at this time so I will just wait and let them do their work no hurry.

Jul 23, 2018
May I ask what did you eventually do? We are in the same boat I.e. have sent the proof of medicals twice via webform and received the same reply, yet the profile still shows medicals not recieved.

EarthAngel77

May 2, 2021
May I ask what did you eventually do? We are in the same boat I.e. have sent the proof of medicals twice via webform and received the same reply, yet the profile still shows medicals not recieved.
Hi! I called immigration. I had to take a day off just to call them first thing in the morning cause their office is open during weekdays only and during office hours. I confirmed it with the agent and they did say that they got my medical results. The portal is just not up to date. Calll them when you have time, just to confirm your documents and have the peace of mind. And yes, webform attached with your medical form that you got from the clinic.

Jul 23, 2018
Hi! I called immigration. I had to take a day off just to call them first thing in the morning cause their office is open during weekdays only and during office hours. I confirmed it with the agent and they did say that they got my medical results. The portal is just not up to date. Calll them when you have time, just to confirm your documents and have the peace of mind. And yes, webform attached with your medical form that you got from the clinic.
Can you tell me the contact number you called on? I will be calling from overseas and I think their old number for overseas calling doesn't work anymore. Thanks

abubakr21099

Oct 4, 2021
Hey I am in the same situation as you. Eventually when did the medical get updated and when did you get your decision?

BianLong0618

Sep 3, 2020
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa office
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-02-2020
I called from within Canada. You can try overseas contact no. 1.613.944.4000
Hi, I met a similar problem. May I ask when your online account changed to "passed medicals" eventually, please? Thanks

Reactions: newbulu

canacanada

Aug 29, 2023
Hi I hope you are still online. I met a similar issue recently. How long did it take to get updated please I will appreciate your help

canacanada

Aug 29, 2023
Hi I hope you are still online. I met a similar issue recently. How long did it take to get updated please I will appreciate your help