IRCC Deputy Minister addresses OWP and AOR issuance for Outland spouses

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Wow!

Do YOU walk on water? Have you NEVER made a mistake?!

@canuck78 took responsibility by saying that they `stand corrected'.

And regarding dissing those of us here that are simply trying to `help' those that need FREE, sometimes giving totally incorrect FREE HELP, they always have the option of hiring a professional. News flash: sometimes even professionals make mistakes.
Here comes the "buddy" guard to defend someone who is intentionally giving out false info.
Let the forum members note.

Note: When professionals make a mistake - they acknowledge their mistake and do not quickly try to change the subject!
That's not acknowledgement, thats trying to cover up their behind. Thats not a professional, but a conman.

gizman

Aug 27, 2017
Hello all. I applied on November 10th outland online and we are still waiting for an AOR. They mentioned the file was created in their system on the 27th of January which doesn't make any sense to me but it is what it is. They have given us a temporary application number and that is all. I see there is a 10 week timeline for AOR talked about in this thread. Is there any place where they mention this publicly so I can use it as a source to ask them to speed up my application.

Thanks!