+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[IRCC Delhi] Waiting time after Medical

hachueey

Mar 26, 2019
Hi,
I applied online for a study permit on 21st May 2019 and was asked to undergo medical on 6th of June 2019. I completed my medical on 13th of June and the clinic sent my e-medicals to IRCC on the 14th of June 2019. On the 7th of July 2019, my medical status on CIC reads "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details". I reconfirmed with the clinic and I have been told the medical reports were already sent. My processing time was 4 weeks but its been almost 8 weeks by now and I have received no communication from IRCC. My application is being processed via IRCC New Delhi.
Any insights on this case, Anyone?

Sc21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi,
I applied online for a study permit on 21st May 2019 and was asked to undergo medical on 6th of June 2019. I completed my medical on 13th of June and the clinic sent my e-medicals to IRCC on the 14th of June 2019. On the 7th of July 2019, my medical status on CIC reads "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details". I reconfirmed with the clinic and I have been told the medical reports were already sent. My processing time was 4 weeks but its been almost 8 weeks by now and I have received no communication from IRCC. My application is being processed via IRCC New Delhi.
Any insights on this case, Anyone?
My case is also being processed at IRCC Delhi. I applied on 27th May. Received medical request on 28th June. Submitted my emedical via webform which IRCC confirmed receipt by email.But medical hasnt been updated on GC key yet.

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
You guys should submit a webform for your respective visa office ...... if it has not been updated.

Does it say that your medical results are being reviewed or something?

hachueey

Mar 26, 2019
My case is also being processed at IRCC Delhi. I applied on 27th May. Received medical request on 28th June. Submitted my emedical via webform which IRCC confirmed receipt by email.But medical hasnt been updated on GC key yet.
Looks like you did a paper application. Can I know where are you applying from?

hachueey

Mar 26, 2019
Just submit another webform... I submitted like 4 webforms and they eventually replied after 1 week saying they have got my medical exam
I did the same. Plus I also emailed my Physician as I was getting no response from the webforms. The physician wrote an email to the Regional Medical Office and it was only after that my medical was linked to my file and I passed the medical on Aug 2nd only. My classes are starting from 26th August, I hope they approve my study permit soon now. :)

Reactions: Hassan7601

hachueey

Mar 26, 2019
my upfront medical was on 10th July and I applied on 19th July SDS.
Still no update on my medical report.....
I am not familiar with the SDS thing but if there is no response up to 4 weeks after you submit the medicals, then it is better to email them immediately regarding the medical case.