+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Delhi non SDS online application

student2306

Jul 2, 2019
I applied for non SDS visa on 12June. Gave biometric on 15th June in VFS Bangalore.
My application is assigned to Delhi IRCC since I got automated acknowledgements on day 14 and Day 28. After that I haven't received any update on my application.
People with similar situation please comment your timelines. And Is there any way to expedite the process?

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I applied for non SDS visa on 12June. Gave biometric on 15th June in VFS Bangalore.
My application is assigned to Delhi IRCC since I got automated acknowledgements on day 14 and Day 28. After that I haven't received any update on my application.
People with similar situation please comment your timelines. And Is there any way to expedite the process?
I applied with my husband on May 14. Biometrics done May 15th. Our application is also at Delhi and received the automated acknowledgement emails. We still do not have any update. We contacted a lawyer and he said he sees non sds applications in India being processed in 10-16 weeks. We are in our 9th week at the moment. There is no way to expedite. We just have to wait.

Sc21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
I applied with my husband on May 14. Biometrics done May 15th. Our application is also at Delhi and received the automated acknowledgement emails. We still do not have any update. We contacted a lawyer and he said he sees non sds applications in India being processed in 10-16 weeks. We are in our 9th week at the moment. There is no way to expedite. We just have to wait.
Did you receive medical request?

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
D
Did ur medicals got updated in the portal?

Jaimin062

Mar 10, 2019
Hello , my situation is also same as you ..! I’m waiting too ..