+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC contact number to talk to live agent

shaan21

Apr 30, 2018
Hi Friends,

My name is Shaan, I was trying to get in touch with IRCC call centre to request change of visa office for PR visa stamping as my parents are now in India, but when I applied for sponsorship they were in Canada, so I got the request to submit their passports to CPC Ottawa, while India doesn't allow passports to be sent abroad.

I sent an email few days ago, no response, tried calling IRCC contact number, no luck in reaching live agent, its urgent as deadline to submit passports is very close.

Any help, would be appreaciated

shaan21

Apr 30, 2018
Have a friend / one parent to bring the passport to Ottawa.
Thanks for the quick response. I was able to get hold of live agent and he provided a fax number where I can send the request to change it to nearest visa office and also suggested to request extension of timeline.

Hope I will get response soon!

shaan21

Apr 30, 2018
After sending them request to change visa office, is it still ok, if we go ahead with original request getting passports stamped at CPC- Ottawa ? As we didn’t got any response but they might be working on changing the visa office, should I drop another email to cancel the request that we didn’t got any response on time so consider this visa office change cancelled

Sarahh Khan

Jul 24, 2018
Thanks for the quick response. I was able to get hold of live agent and he provided a fax number where I can send the request to change it to nearest visa office and also suggested to request extension of timeline.

Hope I will get response soon!
Can you advise how you got hold of IRCC number? We have dialled various times at number 1 -888-242-2100 but no one picked.Worried about our papers submitted 4 months ago.

Nishuu09

Jul 24, 2021
Hey I applied my trv on 6 April 2021
Still waiting… but my father’s health is not good… and i tried to reach ircc by call and email but not getting any response…
Can you advice what should i do now??
please help if possible