IRCC address for sending photos

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,
I have received a letter informing that PR card of one of dependents was not issued due to unacceptable photo. I have to send new photos to IRCC, however I lost that letter somehow (I know very irresponsible of me) and can't find the right address where to send it. Looked up online but didn't find information which tells exactly which office accepts replacement photos. Tried to call IRCC but it doesn't connect and asks to hang up and call later.
Please guide me, i know this forum is a gem.
Do I send to CPC in Sydney (on the website it says CPC Sydney processses PR cards

Thanks.

Last edited:

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi all,
I have received a letter informing that PR card of one of dependents was not issued due to unacceptable photo. I have to send new photos to IRCC, however I lost that letter somehow (I know very irresponsible of me) and can't find the right address where to send it. Looked up online but didn't find information which tells exactly which office accepts replacement photos. Tried to call IRCC but it doesn't connect and asks to hang up and call later.
Please guide me, i know this forum is a gem.
Do I send to CPC in Sydney (on the website it says CPC Sydney processses PR cards

Thanks.
You might have deleted the mail. Check the deleted folder.
They did ask me to send the same letter along with photos. That would be easier for them to locate the particular file if send together.

They asked me to send at : Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card PO Box 4500 Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1

Your`s might be different though.