+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRB Short Hearing Process

Rafffff

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
I asked a question in a different thread but didn’t get a satisfactory answer. Why does IRB choose certain cases for short hearing? What does this mean to the claimant?

Jan 10, 2017
I asked a question in a different thread but didn’t get a satisfactory answer. Why does IRB choose certain cases for short hearing? What does this mean to the claimant?
It's mean they think case is straight forward and they pretty much convinced from the story that's why case has been selected for short hearing.

Rafffff

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
It's mean they think case is straight forward and they pretty much convinced from the story that's why case has been selected for short hearing.
Thanks for the answer. Do you know how long these short hearings usually are compared to regular hearings?

joksuela

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
It means it's a straightforward case. And by straightforward, I mean both sides of the spectrum, positive and negative.

ssp_ftpk

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Hey can you please tell me you received any letter for short hearing or your lawyer told you that your case is selected for short hearing???