+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Iranian Pcc

zara1986

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Hey guys,

Has anybody applied for Iranian pcc through Iran's interest section in Pakistan embassy in Washington? how long does it take? thanks

inproxima

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It takes about 2 months at best. However, if you were digitally finger printed for a pcc before, your Father (and only him) can get one for you in only one day if you live in Tehran. Other cities might take a day or two longer. If you were not finger printed before, or your father does not live in Iran, your best bet would by the Embassy.

zara1986

Star Member
May 5, 2015
I Live in Canada and applied on June 22, and did the fingerprints here but it was not digital cause i was told that Iranian embassy does not accept that.

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
I sent my application for pcc on February 1st. I am still waiting for it to be sent. So make sure you apply long before any of your deadlines.

Inproxima: I'd appreciate if you could elaborate. My parent were told they cannot get pcc on my behalf even when I finger printed for a pcc.

inproxima

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got mine last month. I got digitally finger printed in Iran 2 years ago.
My father went to police HQ in 16 Farvardin Street (opposite Tehran University) and asked for my PCC. He was given a letter and sent to another place somewhere in Hafez Street (they will tell you where to go). They do a background check there (takes about 15 minutes) and give you unsigned PCC. You take this version of the PCC back to the HQ and they will sign it. You will obviously need to have it translated then.
Note. This only works if you were digitally finger printed and obtained a PCC one before (for what ever reason). The only person who can apply for a PCC for you is your father.
Hope this helps.

zara1986

Star Member
May 5, 2015
I got pcc 5 years ago in Tehran and I haven't been back to Iran ever since, and I did not do digital fingerprints as far as I remember. I sent my documents to Washington 2 months ago and I called the embassy, the said it is gonna be another month or two. But HamoonExpresssEntry got me worried. I already got ITA and I need my Pcc asap. Can't wait that long. Is there possibly any other way to do it??? thanks

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
inproxima thank you so much my friend. This information is really helpful.

zara:
I hope you could get it earlier. I have no clue why mine is taking such a long time. I sent it the first day of February and contacted Interest Section several times (after the four months processing time passed). All they say is they cannot do anything about it and they'll send it to me once they receive it from Iran. I think I am better off with inproxima's approach. I did my pcc 5 years ago in Tehran's police+10 and as far as I can remember it was digital.

negarina

Star Member
May 28, 2015
zara1986 said:
I got pcc 5 years ago in Tehran and I haven't been back to Iran ever since, and I did not do digital fingerprints as far as I remember. I sent my documents to Washington 2 months ago and I called the embassy, the said it is gonna be another month or two. But HamoonExpresssEntry got me worried. I already got ITA and I need my Pcc asap. Can't wait that long. Is there possibly any other way to do it??? thanks
Zara, if you have a PCC from Iran and you never went back, you can use that pcc for your application and you don't need to get a new one.
Just explain that this you didn't live in Iran after the date shown on your last pcc and you're good. See the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

r.sa

Star Member
May 13, 2015
ok so you guys can go get 2 sets of finger print, and fill out the form needed at washington(daftar.org) with pictures sent it to Iran. Then, your parents can take it to Institution called Police beinolmelal and they would do it in 2 months! I already did that. they give you a certificate thats acutely its in English.

Also you can go for a visit and on the last day coming back go do a fingerprint at police+10! This takes less than 10 days to get the document and translate. You get to visit family as well :)

Good Luck

zara1986

Star Member
May 5, 2015
HamoonExpressEntry: I called the embassy today again and asked about your situation; they said that's not normal and you should call them and ask them for more follow up (whatever that means).

Negarina: I don't have my pcc from 5 years ago, rather to do a new one, don't want to give them any reason for rejection. thx tho

R.sa: I wish it was less than 2 months, I only have 1 month left on my ITA deadline, but I will try that if I don't hear anything from the embassy.

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
I was on the phone for 45 minutes today and no reply. This is the longest I have waited. How long did it take you to reach them?

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
OK! Finally I talked to them. They said there was a problem with post! They are going to send it again. I contacted them a few times with email, and I wonder why they did not tell me this in email!

zara1986

Star Member
May 5, 2015
OMG! You waited that long cause there was a problem with post?!!!... I never email them, always call. Please let me know when you receive it, thanks

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
Yeah! If it was not for your comment I would not stay 45 minutes on the phone. I was about to ask my family to go after it in Tehran!