+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS status is waiting for transcript.

swati.veer

Feb 11, 2021
I have sent my transcript to IQAS and it is dispatched on 4th Jan still IQAS is showing status as waiting for transcript. Anyone aware when the status will be received

Savan986

Dec 11, 2020
I have sent my transcript to IQAS and it is dispatched on 4th Jan still IQAS is showing status as waiting for transcript. Anyone aware when the status will be received
Before you have not sent the transcripts ?
I mean are they asking you send again ?

dhiri1992

Jul 5, 2021
Hi, i am in the same boat, did you receive your ECA or is it still showing waiting for transcripts?

dhiri1992

Jul 5, 2021
Yes I received my transcript
after how much time did your status changed for "waiting for transcript" to "Final Review"?
I have sent my transcript 6 days back and they are showing "final Review" but my wife sent then 1 month back and they are showing "waiting for transcripts
what should i do?

Singhdeep001

Jul 18, 2021
I am also on the same boat, my status shown waiting for transcript but as per DHL tracking number, it reached IQAS on june 8,2021 please, guide me, further....