+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS Started Accepting Applications

humzawaseem

Feb 13, 2019
Pakistan
It effects, Uploading will skip your 3 steps. and it will definitely save time.
totally understand, but too late for this.I already selected the mailing option while filling application (as suggested by IQAS representative when i called them). However, my FedEx shipment is stuck in US for a week now. Then I emailed them with my scanned copy of attested Transcript and requested them to attach in my application. Now fingers crossed. Hope they see assist me with this request as my documents will reach to them after a month or so.

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
totally understand, but too late for this.I already selected the mailing option while filling application (as suggested by IQAS representative when i called them). However, my FedEx shipment is stuck in US for a week now. Then I emailed them with my scanned copy of attested Transcript and requested them to attach in my application. Now fingers crossed. Hope they see assist me with this request as my documents will reach to them after a month or so.
IQAS Status
Two Degrees (It might affect the timeline)

Submitted: 6th July
In-Line for Processing: 9th July
Accessing: 18th Aug
Final review: 28th Aug
Now waiting for final status change.

Reactions: muspal

Sid2020

Aug 31, 2020
Has any one received a positive answer to the PGDM from Welingkar, Mumbai this year 2020??
I am sure that WES doesnt recognise it however I tried my luck with IQAS.
Hoping to have answers. Thanks.

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
IQAS Status

Final Review: 2nd Sept(If I refresh the page, it says complete but then again change to Final Review) otherwise it should be Dispatched.
Now waiting for Courier

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
IQAS Status

Final Review: 2nd Sept(If I refresh the page, it says complete but then again change to Final Review) otherwise it should be Dispatched.
Now waiting for Courier
Hey my college sent my transcripts through email on 31st August and the status updated to the application received on 1st september and since the status is pending - waiting for transcripts. How long does it takes it to get the status updated in your experience?

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
Hey my college sent my transcripts through email on 31st August and the status updated to the application received on 1st september and since the status is pending - waiting for transcripts. How long does it takes it to get the status updated in your experience?
Pending was for 1 day only.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Pending was for 1 day only.
I submitted my online application on the 31st of August. The application received date part is blank and there hasn't been any change in status. Should I be worried as other's are showing change in status in a day or two?

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Hello seniors,
I am looking to have my university (Netherlands) to send the electronic transcript to IQAS through email.
1 question though, does "electronic transcript" mean a certified hard copy of the transcript, then scanned and saved as a PDF doc then send?

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
I submitted my online application on the 31st of August. The application received date part is blank and there hasn't been any change in status. Should I be worried as other's are showing change in status in a day or two?
You should wait for minimum 1 week.

Reactions: muspal

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Just an update on my application status.
Submitted: 31st August
In line for processing: 8th September

TnyJh

Sep 7, 2020
Hi, could you please clarify if I am opting for e verification in India, are the documents to be sent directly to IQAS mail ID by my institute or first to TrueCopy who will then forward it to IQAS