+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS Started Accepting Applications

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
IQAS Started Accepting Applications for ECA. I was going to apply but i am confused, I signed Up and after entering all details i selected both degrees BSIT and MSIT after degree selection when it comes to documents uploading, It says in a "Must Have" Column that Documents "Mailed by institution or applicant to IQAS.

But on the other hand in Country Specific Guidelines, For Pakistan It says "Upload official copy attested by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan with the online application in the IQAS portal using uploading instructions above. The HEC must confirm the attestation on their website. "

Need help ?

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
I have both degrees attested from HEC. But question is , do i need to upload only or send sealed envelop as well ?
I'm pretty sure you'll have to mail the HEC sealed envelope. I would suggest contacting them via the webform on the website to confirm, they're pretty responsive.

LasB

Nov 2, 2019
Good day, has iqas started accepting applications and do applicants from Nigeria need HEC to be assessed?

humzawaseem

Feb 13, 2019
Pakistan
yes they started accepting applications, But HEC is for Pakistan. For Nigeria, you need to look for your country's specific requirements.
can you let me know what happened after wards. I have also a sealed envelope by HEC which was done a year ago. Now confused whether i should upload online by opening the envelope or send them via email.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
can you let me know what happened after wards. I have also a sealed envelope by HEC which was done a year ago. Now confused whether i should upload online by opening the envelope or send them via email.
You're going to need freshly attested copies as far as I know. Last years is too old.

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
I also got attested photocopies and made sealed envelops, But bro i never used them. As IQAS never asked for Hard Copies. As they will access HEC website for attestation. So don't get confused and upload clear documents. My Application is in almost 2nd last stage (Accessing).

Reactions: yasirhashmi15

humzawaseem

Feb 13, 2019
Pakistan
Ohh I understand. But i got reply a bit late. I have dispatched them documents 2 days ago and submitted my online application last friday, 21st August. I have although upload my Degree Scanned Copy but sent them transcript in sealed envelope via FEDEX. Is it ok ?

Also can you share your timeline when you applied and whats the processing time ? Whats the current IQAS Status of yours ? And you educational background ?

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
IQAS Status
Two Degrees (It might affect the timeline)

Submitted: 6th July
In-Line for Processing: 9th July
Accessing: 18th Aug