+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS or WES Evaluation for TNOU

Mb19

Dec 10, 2018
Hi, anyone got Degree or PG from Tamil nadu open university, assessed by Wes or IQAS.

What was ur result, please share.

Looking for urgent help!

luck1988

Dec 2, 2019
Hi I am looking for the same information. Did you go ahead with either WES or IQAS or CES? Please guide. Also how did you get the transcripts from TNOU?

priyavimal

Feb 13, 2021
Hi. Can you tell me know how to get transcript from TNOU for WES. Is there any link to apply or do we have to contact the college? Thanks.

Sharon342020

Oct 24, 2021
Hi. Can you tell me know how to get transcript from TNOU for WES. Is there any link to apply or do we have to contact the college? Thanks.
You need to contact the college directly to keep the process quick..Is it completed ? Or still are you looking for it ..because I completed my transcripts and am currently waiting for it to reach WES and later on for my ECA Report. what was your result on ECA Report.

Sharon342020

Oct 24, 2021
Hi I am looking for the same information. Did you go ahead with either WES or IQAS or CES? Please guide. Also how did you get the transcripts from TNOU?
Did you complete the process? What equivalency did you get from WES for your Masters in TNOU

Sharon342020

Oct 24, 2021
Hi, anyone got Degree or PG from Tamil nadu open university, assessed by Wes or IQAS.

Looking for urgent help!
Hi , were you able to sort the issue..am sailing on the same boat..

Looking for urgent help!
Did you get your transcripts of TNOU assessed by WES. How was it considered?

Sharon342020

Oct 24, 2021

Looking for urgent help!
Could you please help me..am looking for the equivalency that you received for you Masters in TNOU.

Sharon342020

Oct 24, 2021
Am currently working on getting transcripts from TNOU for WES. May I know what was your update on this ? What did WES reply for your Masters at TNOU, the degree equivalency.