+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS NOT REPLYING & Giving assessment

Ankit1929

Jan 16, 2020
Dear Friends,

i have applied IQAS to consider My MBA for master & get 7 marks more compare to WES ( they considered my BTECH + MBA = two or more degree )

I submitted all documents on 25th june 2019 & courier reached at IQAS OFFICE around july 1st week 2019...after 6 months i checked status it is still showing submitted only & after several follow ups & mail they informed me that we required signed application form by you so i sent by mail & courier already reached

now they are telling that we are opening sep 2019 month courier so you have to wait

so what to do now ?? After 6 months this is the condition...

whether i should wait or not because when they will open n record my documents n when they will submit assessment it is very serious concern for me

kindly help & suggest me to get it done

Thanks

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Dear Friends,

i have applied IQAS to consider My MBA for master & get 7 marks more compare to WES ( they considered my BTECH + MBA = two or more degree )

I submitted all documents on 25th june 2019 & courier reached at IQAS OFFICE around july 1st week 2019...after 6 months i checked status it is still showing submitted only & after several follow ups & mail they informed me that we required signed application form by you so i sent by mail & courier already reached

now they are telling that we are opening sep 2019 month courier so you have to wait

so what to do now ?? After 6 months this is the condition...

whether i should wait or not because when they will open n record my documents n when they will submit assessment it is very serious concern for me

kindly help & suggest me to get it done

Thanks
It is clearly mentioned in the website that signed application form needs to be sent by applicant, followed by transcripts from universities. And yes, they do take around 5 months from delivery of all documents. I've gone through it, and many more I know have or are. It is not IQAS' fault whatever happened with you.

Join here.

Ankit1929

Jan 16, 2020
It is clearly mentioned in the website that signed application form needs to be sent by applicant, followed by transcripts from universities. And yes, they do take around 5 months from delivery of all documents. I've gone through it, and many more I know have or are. It is not IQAS' fault whatever happened with you.

Join here.
Dear sir,

so what next i should do ???

should i wait for Iqas because i am loosing 7 marks for putting express entry file

so kindly guide around which month they will provide ??? So i will find another way n will not wait for IQAS ANYMORE

Ankit1929

Jan 16, 2020
For your reference my all documents reached iqas office around 25th june 2019 & yes they sent email after several follow up that they required signed application

around 14th jan 2020 courier they received which was sent by me

so will i get my assessment before feb 2020 or 5 months ???

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Dear sir,

so what next i should do ???

should i wait for Iqas because i am loosing 7 marks for putting express entry file

so kindly guide around which month they will provide ??? So i will find another way n will not wait for IQAS ANYMORE
You have WES report. You should create a profile with this already. Later, you can change the equivalency after you receive the IQAS report. There's no problem with that.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
For your reference my all documents reached iqas office around 25th june 2019 & yes they sent email after several follow up that they required signed application

around 14th jan 2020 courier they received which was sent by me

so will i get my assessment before feb 2020 or 5 months ???
You'll be in line for processing in April, and report will be ready in May latest. Don't expect anything in February. If anything happens earlier, you'll be an exception.

Ankit1929

Jan 16, 2020
But score is 473 & with iqas my score is 462 & without iqas 455

now it is very difficult period of time for me :(

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
But score is 473 & with iqas my score is 462 & without iqas 455

now it is very difficult period of time for me :(
So?
Profile is eligible for a year, and you can change anything and everything before that period is over, or you get an ITA. You're ruining your chances. Do you know how the cutoff date and time work? You'll be thankful to me for this, create a profile now. You have everything you need, IQAS will be an enhancement. Create profile using WES report, change it later according to IQAS report. This is the best I can give you as of now. In the end, it's your choice.

queencoxie

Oct 23, 2020
Hi, I’m wondering if this is still the case as I can’t see anywhere on their website where it states that applicants should mail their application forms. I’m asking so it doesn’t delay my ECA.