+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS IGNOU EVALUATION

ManishaRampal

Sep 20, 2020
I have completed Masters in English from Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU). WES is considering my degree equivalent to three years Bachelors. I want to know if IQAS would consider it equivalent to Canadian master's degree or not. I would really appreciate if someone could guide me on this.

Reactions: chetaro25

nidhibhardwaj

Sep 23, 2020
I have completed Masters in English from Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU). WES is considering my degree equivalent to three years Bachelors. I want to know if IQAS would consider it equivalent to Canadian master's degree or not. I would really appreciate if someone could guide me on this.
Hi Manisha ! I have also done Masters in English from IGNOU and I am very confused. Should I go with WES or CES? Is there anyone who got Masters equivalency for their Masters from IGNOU?

amit20

Nov 9, 2020
Hi Manisha ! I have also done Masters in English from IGNOU and I am very confused. Should I go with WES or CES? Is there anyone who got Masters equivalency for their Masters from IGNOU?
Have you applied to any organization for eca for IGNOU MASTER DEGREE

ManishaRampal

Sep 20, 2020
Hey!
WES obviously don't consider IGNOU's masters as Masters degree. I have been doing a lot of research whether ICAS or IQAS evaluates this degree equivalent to Masters degree but haven't found any substantial information on this. No one in my acquaintance have gotten their Masters evaluated by any other organization than WES. So, it's better to save your time and money as CES/IQAS/ICAS take longer time to evaluate and still uncertainty factor is there.. But it's upto you if you would want to take a chance or not. May be you'll hit the right spot!

nidhibhardwaj

Sep 23, 2020
Have you applied to any organization for eca for IGNOU MASTER DEGREE
I chose WES. I was very confused and nobody was helping. I guess it’s everyone for themselves. People never really reply here. I waited so long but I wasn’t able to get any answer, so I went with WES. I haven’t received my wes report. See, every evaluation is different. It depends on your bachelors was of 3 or 4 years, in which stream, backlogs, regular or distance- so there are a lot of factors. Hence, I would say don’t worry about money and try wes first. I read somewhere that even IQAS doesn’t guarantee that you will get Masters equivalency. So,just take a risk and go with whatever option suits you.

nidhibhardwaj

Sep 23, 2020
Th
Hey!
WES obviously don't consider IGNOU's masters as Masters degree. I have been doing a lot of research whether ICAS or IQAS evaluates this degree equivalent to Masters degree but haven't found any substantial information on this. No one in my acquaintance have gotten their Masters evaluated by any other organization than WES. So, it's better to save your time and money as CES/IQAS/ICAS take longer time to evaluate and still uncertainty factor is there.. But it's upto you if you would want to take a chance or not. May be you'll hit the right spot!
Thanks. I went with WES. Lets see what happens.

chetaro25

May 19, 2021
Hi
I have a similar case. Did you get your degree evaluated from WES or IQAS?? AND what did the evaluation agency considered??

chetaro25

May 19, 2021

Hi, did you get any information regarding your query? Please share if possible..
Thanks for helping.
Regards
Chetan
Chetanarora25@gmail.com

Sidpuri

Jun 1, 2018
I have done my masters in English from ignou University. Can anyone help me with eca for Canada. My number is 9796849002