+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS forms

Moni05

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
hi All,

I am in the process of getting started on my ECA and contacting my universities for the same. However, I have a doubt. The IQAS "Request of Academic Records" form asks about the dates I attended my MBA for, which was for 18 months. But my degree just mentions awarded in 2013. I started the degree in 2010. How do i get this valiated? I want to avoid stating any false infromation.
Also, my HSSC certificate is from Federal Board in pakistan and already has the marks included on the certificate. do I need to ask for transcript seperately? or will that do? Any one here who has got their ECA done with FBISE certificates?

Last edited:

HussainJaf

Feb 16, 2018
hi All,

I am in the process of getting started on my ECA and contacting my universities for the same. However, I have a doubt. The IQAS "Request of Academic Records" form asks about the dates I attended my MBA for, which was for 18 months. But my degree just mentions awarded in 2013. I started the degree in 2010. How do i get this valiated? I want to avoid stating any false infromation.
Also, my HSSC certificate is from Federal Board in pakistan and already has the marks included on the certificate. do I need to ask for transcript seperately? or will that do? Any one here who has got their ECA done with FBISE certificates?
Dear Friend did you complete your process

HussainJaf

Feb 16, 2018
Yes, I got my softcopy of my ECA today.
Few Question here

Dear I will be grateful to you if you could help in this regards

1 - how many documents we need to send IQAS
2 - Which documents need to be attested by University for sending IQAS
3 - Photo copy in required in black and white or color .
Thanks

Moni05

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Few Question here

Dear I will be grateful to you if you could help in this regards

1 - how many documents we need to send IQAS
2 - Which documents need to be attested by University for sending IQAS
3 - Photo copy in required in black and white or color .
Thanks

Hi.. please go on the below link , it will provide you step by step details.

https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx

it is recommeded to send you Highschool/higher secondary certificate+transcript, bachelors degree certificate + trasncript and same for masters if you have one. Same documents need to be sent by the universities. make sure to fill the "academic documents request form" and send it to ur university, they will need to sign it nd send it along with your documents to IQAS.

you will need to send the documents copy (Black and white copy is fine) along with ur application to IQAS.

HussainJaf

Feb 16, 2018
Hi.. please go on the below link , it will provide you step by step details.

https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx

it is recommeded to send you Highschool/higher secondary certificate+transcript, bachelors degree certificate + trasncript and same for masters if you have one. Same documents need to be sent by the universities. make sure to fill the "academic documents request form" and send it to ur university, they will need to sign it nd send it along with your documents to IQAS.

you will need to send the documents copy (Black and white copy is fine) along with ur application to IQAS.
Thanks Moni JAZAKAALLAH

Further more i was student of Shah Abdul Latif University Khairpur (bachelor) and Federal Urdu University Karachi (Masters) Do you know how much time university will take to attest and seal envelope.

Thanks & Regards

Moni05

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Thanks Moni JAZAKAALLAH

Further more i was student of Shah Abdul Latif University Khairpur (bachelor) and Federal Urdu University Karachi (Masters) Do you know how much time university will take to attest and seal envelope.

Thanks & Regards

hello Hussain,

Unfortunately I would not know since I have studied abroad. But did my higher secondary from FBISE.. they took around 20 days to send the documents to IQAS. so I wont be able to gide you on this.

Aadi87

Jan 7, 2018
hi All,

i also have same confusion regarding dates....as u mentioned u got ECA ! s what did you do , i mean u write whatever the date mention on certificates or u write passing year date!

in my case i got my degree in 2013 this date written on back side but i complete graduation in 2010...which year should i mention

amin_muhammad

Jul 25, 2017
i did my ECA with IQAS.
I have done my B.Com from Karachi university (2 years) and my evening MBA from Karachi in 3-1/2 years which include PGD (post graduate Diploma) as well. IQAS gave equivalency of four year BBA to me

I feel is this low ranking and not correct. Any suggestions:
a) have they given me correct ranking?
b) Do i apply with WES or UOT to get better ranking?
c) should i challenge their ranking and what's the process?

• Sad
Reactions: osamaikhan