+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS FOR DIPLOMA, B.TECH AND MASTERS - IS IT HELPFUL TO DO ALL THE 3 DEGREES

sadiq.pro

Feb 9, 2023
Hello everyone,
I am planning to apply for Canada PR for which my education qualifications are like mentioned below. Please guide me if I should get IQAS done only for masters (or) should i go with all education of Masters, Engineering and diploma. And does it affect the score if I go only with masters or all 3 education certificates (masters, engineering and diploma).

1. M.Sc - 1 year from Bedfordshire University, United Kingdom
2. B.Tech - 3 years from JNTU Hyderabad, India ( direct admission to 2nd year as i had 10+3 diploma)
3. Diploma - 3 years (10+3) from State board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad, India
4. SSC - 10th from Secondary School Certificate, Hyderabad, India.

Also, if any one who had gone through the same, please guide me with the universities procedures, specially through online processing and sending to IQAS. Thanks in advance.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am planning to apply for Canada PR for which my education qualifications are like mentioned below. Please guide me if I should get IQAS done only for masters (or) should i go with all education of Masters, Engineering and diploma. And does it affect the score if I go only with masters or all 3 education certificates (masters, engineering and diploma).

1. M.Sc - 1 year from Bedfordshire University, United Kingdom
2. B.Tech - 3 years from JNTU Hyderabad, India ( direct admission to 2nd year as i had 10+3 diploma)
3. Diploma - 3 years (10+3) from State board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad, India
4. SSC - 10th from Secondary School Certificate, Hyderabad, India.

Also, if any one who had gone through the same, please guide me with the universities procedures, specially through online processing and sending to IQAS. Thanks in advance.
ECA is for highest degree achieved. So no need of lower ones. Order your completion certificate and transcript to be sent directly from your Uni to IQAS.