+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS evaluation report for BHMS

dwip4u

Jul 20, 2018
Hi... I would like to know if anyone got positive result or bachelor degree Canadian equivalency for BHMS study?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi... I would like to know if anyone got positive result or bachelor degree Canadian equivalency for BHMS study?
I have one client. Awaiting his ECA.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

vineetkakkar

Jan 23, 2019
Yes, IQAS evaluates BAMS but only Bachelors Degree, not Masters.
Thanks for reply. Sorry, but I was enquiring about BHMS homoeopathy degree. I understand that BAMS Ayurvedic degree has successful ECA assessment bun IQAS, however please let me know if you know anyone who has positive assessment on BHMS degree

iamraminder

May 20, 2019
Thanks for reply. Sorry, but I was enquiring about BHMS homoeopathy degree. I understand that BAMS Ayurvedic degree has successful ECA assessment bun IQAS, however please let me know if you know anyone who has positive assessment on BHMS degree
Hello , Any sucess in your case ??

Haiza

Jun 6, 2019
Hi, this may not be the best thread for this. But is there anybody who could please email me the IQAS checklist. The link on the website doesn’t work. I can’t seem to find the document anywhere. I’ve emailed them but they haven’t sent it yet. They emailed me all the other documents that need to be printed.

Strange!

Therefore is there anyone who could please email me the checklist or direct me to a link where I could find the checklist?

Thank you so much in advance.

vineetkakkar

Jan 23, 2019
Hi, this may not be the best thread for this. But is there anybody who could please email me the IQAS checklist. The link on the website doesn’t work. I can’t seem to find the document anywhere. I’ve emailed them but they haven’t sent it yet. They emailed me all the other documents that need to be printed.

Strange!

Therefore is there anyone who could please email me the checklist or direct me to a link where I could find the checklist?

Thank you so much in advance.

https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx
Here is the link that will get you all the details. For all the documentation required - move to "step 3 - gather your documents". It lists down everything that you need.

Haiza

Jun 6, 2019
Thank you.
That’s exactly where I started my application process etc. however, there isn’t a downloadable link of the checklist.

Application-
Records request etc are hyperlinked. So directly downloads when clicked. But not the checklist pdf.

vineetkakkar

Jan 23, 2019
Helloooo , Any update on IQAS??? On BHMS??
I got a positive output today (08-Aug-19) from IQAS after a long period of 8 months.
It says - "The Bachelors degree generally compares to the completion of Bachelor's degree with focus in homeopathic medicine."
Wish you best of luck for your ECA through IQAS.