17/12/2019
Passport Req..
23/09/2021
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2021
LANDED..........
15-11-2021
Dear members,

I need your guidance regarding my ECA report. As the title states, my ECA states the wrong country of education. I was awarded the degree by University of Wales, UK but studied at an institute in India. My diploma supplement states that the studying institution was Image College of Arts, Animation and Training(ICAT), Chennai which is in India and the awarding institution was University of Wales, UK but my ECA mentions United Kingdom as my country of education. I have tried to contact IQAS multiple times over the past month regarding this but the only response I get is that my email and the information provided is forwarded to them by client services. I'm not sure how big of an issue this will be when I submit my documents for verification, which is why I am trying to contact IQAS to re-issue my ECA with the correct country of education. If I never hear from IQAS again, will submitting my admission letter from my college( ICAT), letter from ICAT stating that they have recommended UoW to award me the degree, copy of the degree from UoW with the diploma supplement stating the names of the awarding and studying institutions, transfer certificate from ICAT and a letter of explanation regarding the ECA stating the wrong country of education be enough for clearing verification?

Irshad Adam

Apr 27, 2021
How do you solve this issue?
I got my ECA report today and year awarded was given wrong. How to correct the ECA report? What did you do? Please help me.