Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi All,
I have done my ECA from IQAS in Nov-2015 from IQAS.. as the validity of 5 years is now coming to an end..

Pls guide me how I can get it renewed.. I searched the entire site of IQAS for this, but couldn't find any information about renewal of ECA, unlike WES does.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
There's no 'renewal'. You apply for a new one.
Oh.. that's really not good for candidates applying through IQAS.. because WES offers this renewal of their ECA report with renewal fees of just 35 dollars..
In case of applying for a new report from IQAS it will be costly for all applicants by means of money (275 dollars) as well as by processing times (at least14 weeks)..

IQAS should seriously think about giving services for renewal of ECA reports those completed validity of 5 years.

skybolturs

Jul 30, 2017
Oh.. that's really not good for candidates applying through IQAS.. because WES offers this renewal of their ECA report with renewal fees of just 35 dollars..
In case of applying for a new report from IQAS it will be costly for all applicants by means of money (275 dollars) as well as by processing times (at least14 weeks)..

IQAS should seriously think about giving services for renewal of ECA reports those completed validity of 5 years.

How did you renew your ECA?

Jigar1991

Dec 14, 2018
Hi All,
I have done my ECA from IQAS in Nov-2015 from IQAS.. as the validity of 5 years is now coming to an end..

Pls guide me how I can get it renewed.. I searched the entire site of IQAS for this, but couldn't find any information about renewal of ECA, unlike WES does.
You Applied for the new one? or duplicate copy? Please clarify as I am in the same situation now

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
My SMU ECA is going to expire in June this year, Does anyone knows how to renew it? I got the duplicate copy its showing the old date.

hsk786

Sep 30, 2017
Hello Everyone, i was applied my Pr under Tr to Pr last month i got the document request for Background form i already sent but now i realized that i forgot to mention my USA tourist visa which was rejected in the question 6 section d. What would be the best option to send the web form or as it let process the application.Please reply

ahsanebrahim

Jan 10, 2024
Anyone was able to renew their IQAS ECA in anyway?
People suggest to request a duplicate but does requesting a duplicate extends the expiry date?