+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Evaluation for Provisional Certificate

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
Hello -

I am currently in the process of doing ECA from IQAS (IQAS because I see it has a turnaround of 10 days). I have got the Bachelor's Degree and Consolidated Marks Statement from the University. But since I passed recently for Post Graduation, I have got only Consolidated Marks Statement and Provisional Certificate from the University. The University hasn't notified the date for the Convocation yet so cannot apply for the Degree until then.

Can I apply for ECA with Bachelor's Degree and PG Provisional Certificate from IQAS?

Does IQAS evaluated Provisional Certificate? I know WES does.

Reactions: Zaki845

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Contact IQAS, or request your university to issue degree on urgent/expedited basis [possible in many countries, check with your university].

Reactions: KHUSHDEEP SINGH

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
IQAS doesn't have any email support I reckon. Also my University doesn't entertain any requests before official Convocation.

But is there anyone out here who has successfully completed the ECA through IQAS with Provisional Certificate?

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
canadaimmigrantnow said:
IQAS doesn't have any email support I reckon. Also my University doesn't entertain any requests before official Convocation.

But is there anyone out here who has successfully completed the ECA through IQAS with Provisional Certificate?
You can call IQAS at 1-780-427-2655 (International) or fax, further contact details:
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-contact.aspx

Or can check their country-specific guides if there's anything mentioned about provisional certificates:
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-education-guides.aspx

Or just sit back and wait if someone happens to reply with a similar experience. :)

gzing

Dec 6, 2016
Hey guys,
I am stuck with the same issue, my University is scheduled to award the degree in July this year. I still have provisional degree and all the transcripts.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
Que Em said:
Or just sit back and wait if someone happens to reply with a similar experience. :)
Yea, guess I'll have to wait until someone who has used IQAS responds.

Also, I have another query. If I were to do ECA through WES, is the transcript of Consolidated Mark Sheet (issued by the University in sealed envelope) and a colour copy of Degree/Provisional Certificate good? I'm asking because I don't have individual semester mark sheets but I got the Consolidated Mark Sheet which lists out all the subjects taken and marks obtained in particular years.

Reactions: Zaki845

Zaki845

Jul 26, 2018

To contact IQAS through email please use this address ( LBR.Immigration-Info@gov.ab.ca ). I’ve contacted with them regarding the same issue, this is what they replied; “IQAS requires a photocopy of the final degree/diploma certificate for the credential(s) you wish to have assessed. It is not recommended that you apply without it. Your application may be delayed or canceled without a photocopy of your final certificate.”
Though I am not clear what they meant with final degree certificate. Please let us know what you found out after contacting them.

Ayxmania

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello -

I am currently in the process of doing ECA from IQAS (IQAS because I see it has a turnaround of 10 days). I have got the Bachelor's Degree and Consolidated Marks Statement from the University. But since I passed recently for Post Graduation, I have got only Consolidated Marks Statement and Provisional Certificate from the University. The University hasn't notified the date for the Convocation yet so cannot apply for the Degree until then.

Can I apply for ECA with Bachelor's Degree and PG Provisional Certificate from IQAS?

Hello, did you eventually evaluate your provisional certificate with IQAS?

Sep 25, 2018
Hey guys,
I am stuck with the same issue, my University is scheduled to award the degree in July this year. I still have provisional degree and all the transcripts.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hello -

Hi have you applied for the ECA through IQAS without final degree
If yes what was the outcome.

As i am in the same situation and have already sent my provisional degree for evaluation and now came to know about this issue.

Kindly update with your Swift response.

Thanks

Oct 11, 2020
Everyone who posted threads above..i am following your threads because now I am in the same situation... I will get my original degree in April 2021 ..can i get my ECA done on provisional certificate and transcript..Please share your personal experience with me.... Thanks in advance

Mohit shera

Jan 5, 2021
Everyone who posted threads above..i am following your threads because now I am in the same situation... I will get my original degree in April 2021 ..can i get my ECA done on provisional certificate and transcript..Please share your personal experience with me.... Thanks in advance
Can u let us know if you go through with this