+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS - ECA Application filled with wrong Institution name

SBS0836

Feb 27, 2018
Hi Team,

I have done my Degree from Karnataka University dharwad and my Transcript to IQAS would be sent from Karnataka University Dharwad. However while filling ECA i mentioned my college name rather University name. Will these cause issue. should i cancel the iqas eca application and retry new one. Appreciate your guidance.

With Regards,

pratik_v

Jun 26, 2018
Hi Team,

I have done my Degree from Karnataka University dharwad and my Transcript to IQAS would be sent from Karnataka University Dharwad. However while filling ECA i mentioned my college name rather University name. Will these cause issue. should i cancel the iqas eca application and retry new one. Appreciate your guidance.

With Regards,
Hey hi. what process you followed for cancellation of ECA IQAS even i need to cancel & claim for refund. Please guide

deval1491

Aug 3, 2018
Hi Team,

With Regards,
Hey What was the outcome...
I have done same. Just received AOR2 before few days...

CADEESHA8

Sep 27, 2018
Hi Team,

With Regards,
do we need to mention college name or university name under this section?please guide

rock841984

Mar 19, 2019
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me whom to contact at Karnataka University Dharwad for sending transcripts for evaluation?

I have been trying to reach them and find out the procedure but no success. They don't seem to be sure and keep asking to call this person or another person. Anyone can help me on the procedure or which number to call to get the right answers?

samgoestocan

Aug 13, 2019
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me whom to contact at Karnataka University Dharwad for sending transcripts for evaluation?

I have been trying to reach them and find out the procedure but no success. They don't seem to be sure and keep asking to call this person or another person. Anyone can help me on the procedure or which number to call to get the right answers?
Did you end up figuring out how to get the transcripts from Karnatak University? Even I have searched a lot and not able to find a credible source. Thank you