+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS document status showing waiting for transcripts...

Julieab91

Oct 6, 2021
Hi all ,

Need you suggestion.

My transcripts to IQAS from both the universities Graduation and post graduation were delivered on 25th Sep and 3rd Oct 2019 respectively. But as I checked my status on 9th Jan 2020 it is showing waiting for transcripts.

What should I do in this case? does this usually happens?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Manjusha
Hello manjusha

I am facing the same issue now. Are you done with your eca from iqas?

My university sent them mail so sending physical copies is necessary?

falgun231284

May 4, 2022
I would like to inform you that my trascript was delivered at IQAS on date 27th of April,2022. After 10 days the my application status on IQAS is still pending and waiting for the transcript.

Please share me e-mail ID of IQAS where i can registered my complint.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I would like to inform you that my trascript was delivered at IQAS on date 27th of April,2022. After 10 days the my application status on IQAS is still pending and waiting for the transcript.

Go to the IQAS website for the email. Maybe the transcript has not been inputted into the system.

anrerp95

Apr 4, 2019

is your status updated now?

anrerp95

Apr 4, 2019
is your status updated now?
one of my friend have filed and transcripts was delivered in Jan 2022 but the status till now is showing as waiting for transcripts and along with this it is mentioned transcrpits received. they are not even providing any specific details related to status after raising multiple queries. just clueless what to do in this scenerio.

KJ555

Nov 21, 2021
Hi all ,

Need you suggestion.

My transcripts to IQAS from both the universities Graduation and post graduation were delivered on 25th Sep and 3rd Oct 2019 respectively. But as I checked my status on 9th Jan 2020 it is showing waiting for transcripts.

What should I do in this case? does this usually happens?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Manjusha
Hi,

I am also in the same situation my transcripts have been delivered on 7th April 2022 and still on 25th June 2022 it shows waiting for Transcripts.

Please suggest what to do in such case ?

muqaddasa

Feb 9, 2024
I am also facing the same issue. I have uploaded all the documents but they are asking for transcript. please guide me

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I am also facing the same issue. I have uploaded all the documents but they are asking for transcript. please guide me
Contact your Uni if they had sent your docs directly to IQAS. If they have give it a while for IQAS to receive them.