+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IP2 to PPR and Visa Office?

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Hi all senior members, here's my scenario:
  • Nationality: Pakistan
  • Current Country of Residence: Italy
  • Applied online for Post-Doc WP (LMIA-Exempted job offer).
Timeline:
  • AOR: 08-Oct-2017;
  • Medical: N/A.
  • Biometrics: 'completed'; performed at CVAC-Rome on 10-Oct-2017:
  • ADR: 'Request for Italian Residence Permits' sent to Canada Embassy in Rome on '11-Oct-2017'
  • BCG: IP2 since 12-Oct-2017;
Since 12-Oct-2017, no response yet, and status is still: 'YOUR ACTION REQUIRED'; although I submitted docs on 11-Oct-2017.
Next step PPR?
What could cause such delay, how long it takes, in general, from IP2 to PPR?
Finally how do I find my Visa Office? is it Canada Embassy Rome?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Spectrum90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
after uploading, you have to submit it. I guess you are missing something. When you upload the document. check at the bottom of the page to complete and submit i guess. Then your status would be changed.

Reactions: jojee2k6

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
OMG, you are absolutely right, so stupid I am, I submitted docs to Canadian Embassy in Rome, via email, as I asked to them and they advised me to send LoE with Residence Permits via email, even they acknowledged by reply to my email.
Nonetheless, I just checked my 'Submitted Application' there was upload button, I uploaded and submitted same LoE with residence Permits. Though I believe I wasted whole week :( Hopefully now it will be expedite the process. Documents submitted successfully, and there's no more 'Your Action Required' status but 'Submitted' now.
Thanks again! feeling still so stupid. anyways!

One more thing, the residence permits were in Italian Language, while contacting firstly with Canada Embassy in Rome via email, they advised me to provide without translation, later by following their advise, I sent them single PDF with residence permits in Italian with LoE. Now I uploaded same PDF in MyCIC, do you think it would be a problem, when CIC officer will find residence permits in Italian Language, but not with English Translation? would they reject my application or accept or will re-ask me upload translations of residence permits, though embassy advised me to submit without translation, yet I am skeptical about embassy advise :(. What's your insights? please share!

Last edited:

Spectrum90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Sorry brother, the things I don't know I don't advice on it. Which I knew I guided. You can open a thread and some person to help you out. I don't want to give you any raw advice.

You are welcome :)

Last edited: