+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IP2 and not moving

Snoov

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
hello everyone,

My application is stuck in IP2 since a week. Anybody on the same boat? I have no clue what could be the reason! everyone is getting ppr on the same day or the next day of ip2.. :(

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
hello everyone,

My application is stuck in IP2 since a week. Anybody on the same boat? I have no clue what could be the reason! everyone is getting ppr on the same day or the next day of ip2.. :(
IP2 is the longest stage and may take weeks and even months.
Be patient, patience is the key.

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
Wasn't Ip2 the shortest one? I am confused. Why do everyone gets it on the same day or the other day! hmm strange
No, it wasn't, it's the longest one. And the last one to it. I don't know a single person who received PPR on the same day or the day after IP2. I was in IP2 for over a month.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wasn't Ip2 the shortest one? I am confused. Why do everyone gets it on the same day or the other day! hmm strange
- People who are getting PPR on the same day as IP2 are mostly CEC, who suffered from long waiting from medical pass to IP2 for 4-5 months
- People who stuck at IP2 for awhile are usually FSWO which enjoyed the fast ride from AOR to IP2 in a few weeks only.
- And of course there are some stray cases

Snoov

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
- People who are getting PPR on the same day as IP2 are mostly CEC, who suffered from long waiting from medical pass to IP2 for 4-5 months
- People who stuck at IP2 for awhile are usually FSWO which enjoyed the fast ride from AOR to IP2 in a few weeks only.
- And of course there are some stray cases

I am CEC inland.. in Ip2 since Nov 16. I have my friend CEC inland same AOR and times lines but he got it on the same day and other one got in two days because it was saturday and sunday in between. I am assuming it just the hard luck. I am checking in the tracker as well .. CEC is landing for PPR in a week and FSW gets it right away. Hopefully something will work out in few days.

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
I am CEC inland.. in Ip2 since Nov 16. I have my friend CEC inland same AOR and times lines but he got it on the same day and other one got in two days because it was saturday and sunday in between. I am assuming it just the hard luck. I am checking in the tracker as well .. CEC is landing for PPR in a week and FSW gets it right away. Hopefully something will work out in few days.
FSW don't get it right away. I know because I was one of them. My application took just under 3 months but IP2 was the longest.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSW don't get it right away. I know because I was one of them. My application took just under 3 months but IP2 was the longest.
I am CEC and my application took 5 months included 3 months from medical pass to IP2. Compare to me, you are still getting your PR right away, friend.

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
The wait from IP2 to PPR might take from a single day to two years. Usually, it is less than a week. However, if your file is selected for security screening, an in-depth security analysis takes place on your file, which could last up to two years! Hope for a speedy PPR for everyone!

Reactions: TyrionStark