+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

inviting parents to CANADA on convocation ceremonies

amypal

May 1, 2015
Hi, I want to invite my parents to canada on my graduation so, can any one guide me regarding that .
Thank you

PritiPawar

Jul 24, 2018
Hi I want to know the process of inviting parents for convocation. Actually, I tried to see the document checklist on CIC website but it was showing some error message of PDF reader. Is there any other way to see the checklist of documents? If anyone here knows, please help me with the same. Your help is appreciated.
Thank You

vishranthvg

Jan 17, 2020
Hi PritiPawar,
To open the PDF for the CIC website, you must have Adobe PDF reader in your system. It does not show up in any browser. So try downloading and opening it using Adobe Reader.

Good Luck! :)

Jaspreet868

Jan 21, 2020
Hi , I am an international student in Coquitlam College. I just graduated and want to invite my mother to attend my graduation ceremony in June.
I already applied for my PGWP. My study permit is still valid till December 2020. To proof my status in Canada do I have to submit my study permit and PGWP application copy as well ?

Menzhel1462

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hi , I am an international student in Coquitlam College. I just graduated and want to invite my mother to attend my graduation ceremony in June.
I already applied for my PGWP. My study permit is still valid till December 2020. To proof my status in Canada do I have to submit my study permit and PGWP application copy as well ?
Hi I’m in a similar situation, how do your application go? Did your parents get the visa?