CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,
Currently, I'm on my student visa which will expire in April 2020. My convocation ceremony is on March 18 2020. I'm planning to invite my parents to Canada as
1. I haven't seen them for 2 years
2. I'm expecting by June 2020
The reason that I would give for their application is convocation. My husband is currently in Canada.
Their finances are strong both can show individually a good amount in their banks. Both my parents have their own assets and I hope this would be sufficient enough for them to show the reason they would leave Canada.
I have received the invitation letter from the college. Would this letter be enough to show for their application as an invitation letter or should I provide more details?
I would also need help with the accommodation sample letter what should I mention on that as they would be staying with me.
Currently, I'm can't be working as I yet have to apply for the work permit. Should I show that I'm working in any company while applying for them? but I do have payslips etc.
I have savings that is good enough to show from my end would that be sufficient.
Finally, If in case I apply for my work permit and await for my result would that affect my parent's application as I no longer a student as per the system.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out in this matter.