Doc's Request.
25-06-2018
AOR Received.
23-09-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-02-2019
My wife and I are PRs. My in-laws just applied for a visitor visa and I sent them an invitation letter indicating that I will financially support their visit. Their visa application was recently accepted.

Now I would like to apply for a similar visa for my mom. She is 71 years old and she lives alone back home in Egypt (my dad has passed away). I have a few questions in mind:
  1. Do IRCC keep track of who I invited before? If I invited my mom, will they know that I have recently invited my in-laws?
  2. If they do, would there be a problem if I have just invited my in laws and now I will be inviting my mom?
  3. Considering that my mom's age and that she is living alone, with no travel history, would it make more sense if she applies to a supervisa instead? or it does not make a difference?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife and I are PRs. My in-laws just applied for a visitor visa and I sent them an invitation letter indicating that I will financially support their visit. Their visa application was recently accepted.

Now I would like to apply for a similar visa for my mom. She is 71 years old and she lives alone back home in Egypt (my dad has passed away). I have a few questions in mind:
  1. Do IRCC keep track of who I invited before? If I invited my mom, will they know that I have recently invited my in-laws?
  2. If they do, would there be a problem if I have just invited my in laws and now I will be inviting my mom?
  3. Considering that my mom's age and that she is living alone, with no travel history, would it make more sense if she applies to a supervisa instead? or it does not make a difference?
While your MIL got her visitor visa, there's always possible that your mom's visitor visa application got rejected.

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
While your MIL got her visitor visa, there's always possible that your mom's visitor visa application got rejected.
My in laws also recently got approved. But my husband did the invitation letter for them and he didn't mention my name anywhere.
Now I am invitating my parents for visiting(for pregnancy support, I would like my parents to be here), I am not mentioning my husband's name anywhere.
What are the chances for approval?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My in laws also recently got approved. But my husband did the invitation letter for them and he didn't mention my name anywhere.
Now I am invitating my parents for visiting(for pregnancy support, I would like my parents to be here), I am not mentioning my husband's name anywhere.
What are the chances for approval?
No one knows what your chances for approval.

mgelgendy

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Doc's Request.
25-06-2018
AOR Received.
23-09-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-02-2019
I agree with you. What I am wondering is there any difference between my mom's chances now and her chances if I had not applied for my inlaws?