+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

inviting my family to see their grandson.

gogo mo

Mar 30, 2018
hello
I am pregnant and my due date is in September and this is my first time.i need to invite my father , mother and sister so they can see the baby they have in their bank 30 k cad and my mother is working and my father has a house . and my sister is in the 3rd year in law school in Egypt. and they live all together. but there no travel history so what is the best solution ? do i an invite my father , my mother and my sister so they can come all together or my sister 1st then my mother and father as temporary resident .
thanks

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
All the applications will be tied to you, so it doesn’t matter if the apply separate or together. Being honest, I doubt all three will get trv’s. IRCC will see that as to great a risk of abusing the conditions. Best guess is your parents stand the best chance to be approved and your sister denied. Don’t ask for more than 2-3 weeks. More than that will likely result in a refusal.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Agreed.

Your parents and your sister have better chances of approval if they have exceptionally strong ties/solid reasons to return to Egypt.

To minimize refusals, you would not want to mention about your pregnancy and/or 'wanting to visit to see the baby/celebrate the birth of their grandchild/ wanting to give you moral support/ wanting to take care of you and the baby' or other similar cliched purposes of visit. This could seem like working illegally while on TRVs.

I would also suggest you apply for your parents first. Apart from his house, hopefully your dad has other ties such as employment/business.

Also, are they Egyptian passport holders?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
yes they are Egyptian.. and he has his own business
Your mom must include evidence of her employment (employment letter, leave approval letter that states she will have her job when she returns, proofs of salaries paid, financials etc).

In addition to the property ownership + property valuation documents (translated into English by a certified translator if these are not in English), do provide evidence that his business is actively trading (business registration, business bank account, tax assessments, ongoing business and business expected) + he cannot be away from his business for more than 2-3 weeks + 1-2 sentences on who will temporarily manage his business when he is away