+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inviting all applicants who successfully created profile

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Guys,

Creating this thread to invite all to share their updates on creating a new EE profile.
Looks like the process is different from what we anticipated...

noranora

Dec 22, 2014
arbhatti77 said:
Just submitted EOI successfully, got a score of 437.
Congrats Arbhatti! I havenot started yet. Just curious - is your score automatically given by the system once you input all relevant infor? And does the system tell you your ranking? (i.e. percentile wise?)?
Thanks!

Danforth

Oct 15, 2012
It looks like they give out a score, but I don't think they will provide a percentile ranking. That might not even be useful, as there is set number in a draw, not a percentage.

I suspect anyone who gets those 500-600 bonus points for job offers, etc will be in the first draw, and a few of the highest from the group that are under 600 points might also, depending on how many apply with job offers. I think everyone is guessing beyond that at this point.

AndreasChen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danforth said:
It looks like they give out a score, but I don't think they will provide a percentile ranking. That might not even be useful, as there is set number in a draw, not a percentage.

I suspect anyone who gets those 500-600 bonus points for job offers, etc will be in the first draw, and a few of the highest from the group that are under 600 points might also, depending on how many apply with job offers. I think everyone is guessing beyond that at this point.
CIC said in their technical briefing that they will keep publishing the pool statistics.
Hopefully they mean more than once per draw :D

cecandconfused

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Was gonna submit the EE Profile today but got locked out of "GCKey" for 24 hours cause I put in way too many wrong passwords! I'll create it tomorrow. It looks like a pretty straightforward process though eh? I'm relieved that they ask for some form of ID number and English test number before they let you create your profile. Was way too worried about bogus applicants, but I guess that stops it.

arbhatti77

Jan 12, 2014
noranora said:
Congrats Arbhatti! I havenot started yet. Just curious - is your score automatically given by the system once you input all relevant infor? And does the system tell you your ranking? (i.e. percentile wise?)?
Thanks!
Yes the score is given automatically once you finish all the forms and no percentile is given.
Those who have a job offer will automatically get ITA and will not be included in the Draw as far as i understood the system, also there will be bw 15-25 Draws as per the info given on CIC website.

Regards

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I completed mine this morning , but did not receive any email/checklist, did u guys all receive an email from CIC
?

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
arbhatti77 said:
Yes the score is given automatically once you finish all the forms and no percentile is given.
Those who have a job offer will automatically get ITA and will not be included in the Draw as far as i understood the system, also there will be bw 15-25 Draws as per the info given on CIC website.

Regards
Actually no. Even people with job offer/PNP go through the same process and will get invitation. So, such applications WILL be part of the draw and quota if there is one.

If it's anything similar to Australia's system, then there should be two draws every months and we should be able to tell the lowest score getting an invitation for every draw. Also, since the quote for FSW has been about 10,000 every year, CIC will probably invite around 400 people in every draw. That's just my opinion though, no facts.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
namaste said:
Actually no. Even people with job offer/PNP go through the same process and will get invitation. So, such applications WILL be part of the draw and quota if there is one.

If it's anything similar to Australia's system, then there should be two draws every months and we should be able to tell the lowest score getting an invitation for every draw. Also, since the quote for FSW has been about 10,000 every year, CIC will probably invite around 400 people in every draw. That's just my opinion though, no facts.
CIC, somewhere, has mentioned that Canada will give around 50,000 PRs in 2015.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
shrinivas1980 said:
CIC, somewhere, has mentioned that Canada will give around 50,000 PRs in 2015.
Is that true? That would be great.

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Hello,

Question for those who have successfully created their profile. Once your profile has been created, does it allow you to edit (change the answers)? I am asking, because I have to yet get my ECAs done, and once they're done I will need to update my profile to upgrade my CRS Score. Is it possible?

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Nightrocker said:
Hello,

Question for those who have successfully created their profile. Once your profile has been created, does it allow you to edit (change the answers)? I am asking, because I have to yet get my ECAs done, and once they're done I will need to update my profile to upgrade my CRS Score. Is it possible?
Yes it is possible