+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INVITE HUBBY

Aishta

Jun 29, 2016
Hello

Today I have got the study permit, and I will be starting my studies soon.
I'm so happy about this but the only thing that saddens is that I have leave my husband.

I understand that it wont be easy, but I wish to invite my husband to Canada so that he can stay with me during my studies (2 years).

If anyone could provide me the best possible option to do so, I would really be thankful to him/her.

Waiting to hear for kind advice
Thanks
Aishta

Aishta

Jun 29, 2016
Thanks guys

Okay Regina I'll start moving funds to my account.

Sure Bs65 , I'm going to look over this rightaway.

Yeah Gakintan, I have one kid but my husband can take care of her while I'm studying.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Aishta said:
Thanks guys

Okay Regina I'll start moving funds to my account.

Sure Bs65 , I'm going to look over this rightaway.

Yeah Gakintan, I have one kid but my husband can take care of her while I'm studying.
Hi Aishta,
Your husband can apply for SOWP based on your study permit. Sometimes people apply for the same with the Study or work visa application of the main applicant. Follow this link http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spouse-open-work-permit-t103723.0.html;msg5292215#. It will provide you all the documents you will need to apply for your husband's visa. which will include your college letter, study permit copy, funds, ties to home country and ovb your marriage certificate etc etc. Try to read some useful comments by seniors and the forum link I sent you. If you have any questions you can post it and the experts will be happy to help you! Good Luck

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Aishta said:
Thank you very much Navprateek
Not a prb and just to let you know you can also bring your kid along with you. I am not really aware of the process. But as far as I can tell you have to apply for a study permit for your baby