+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation To Apply

Faisal051289

Aug 2, 2017
Hello,
I need somebody's help here. I applied to the express entry pool this 28th of July 2017 and have a CRC score of 468 total. My NOC code is 2147. As I have seen that they had a draw today (2nd August 2017) with a cut off 441 CRC points which suggest that I should be getting the invite to apply. But I haven't got any invitation yet (it's been only 3-4 Hours of the draw though). Does this process of sending out the invitation to the people above cut off takes some time or is it a computer generated an automated system which sends out the notification right away. If later is true, I'm worried why I haven't received the ITA. Any suggestions Guys?

Thanks In Advance.

Chanduroches

Oct 15, 2016
Hello,
I need somebody's help here. I applied to the express entry pool this 28th of July 2017 and have a CRC score of 468 total. My NOC code is 2147. As I have seen that they had a draw today (2nd August 2017) with a cut off 441 CRC points which suggest that I should be getting the invite to apply. But I haven't got any invitation yet (it's been only 3-4 Hours of the draw though). Does this process of sending out the invitation to the people above cut off takes some time or is it a computer generated an automated system which sends out the notification right away. If later is true, I'm worried why I haven't received the ITA. Any suggestions Guys?

Thanks In Advance.
I had the same question, was waiting for my Invitation, got it after few hours

Reactions: Faisal051289