+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation to Apply - PEI

fakhruddinhd

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
Hi Guys,
I have recieved a PEI ITA on my email and it says that i must submit a completed application directly to the office in Charlottetown. I can see the invite on the PEI website, but am unable to see the nomination or the invitation on my CIC profile. When i go to my profile in CIC, and head to the Application Status section, further into nomination & Selection, this section is grayed out and doesnt let me select the nomination.
What do i do?
HELP PLEASE

Reactions: priyankbhojak88

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Guys,
I have recieved a PEI ITA on my email and it says that i must submit a completed application directly to the office in Charlottetown. I can see the invite on the PEI website, but am unable to see the nomination or the invitation on my CIC profile. When i go to my profile in CIC, and head to the Application Status section, further into nomination & Selection, this section is grayed out and doesnt let me select the nomination.
What do i do?
HELP PLEASE
First you will submit application to PEI, once they evaluate your application, then you will see nomination in my CIC profile.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
you were not nominated. you just got an invite. once you apply for pei along with the 300$ fee they will assess your application and then nominate you. you will see that on the cic portal.

fakhruddinhd

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
Okay. So I must send all the documents as per provincial list and federal list by courier to pei immigration office. I can pay through a money order and then they will assess and decide.

fakhruddinhd

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
I had created an express entry profile on the pei website. I had also submitted my express entry I got an email
I had created an express entry profile on the pei website. I had also submitted my express entry profile number and job seeker code. I got an email from them today saying : "The Office of Immigration has made a draw from the pool and is inviting (my name) to submit a completed application through the EXPRESS ENTRY Stream directly to our office located at 94 Euston Street, Charlottetown, PE C1A 7M8.

Please submit your complete paper application and application fee to the Office of Immigration no later than 12-26-2018. If you do not submit your application and fees to our office, your expression of interest will be closed. If this happens, you can re-apply at any time by submitting a new Expression of Interest (EOI) in accordance with the PEI Provincial Nominee Program LABOUR IMPACT / EXPRESS ENTRY Category criteria at the time of submission."

fakhruddinhd

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
I had created an express entry profile on the pei website. I had also submitted my express entry I got an email

I had created an express entry profile on the pei website. I had also submitted my express entry profile number and job seeker code. I got an email from them today saying : "The Office of Immigration has made a draw from the pool and is inviting (my name) to submit a completed application through the EXPRESS ENTRY Stream directly to our office located at 94 Euston Street, Charlottetown, PE C1A 7M8.

Please submit your complete paper application and application fee to the Office of Immigration no later than 12-26-2018. If you do not submit your application and fees to our office, your expression of interest will be closed. If this happens, you can re-apply at any time by submitting a new Expression of Interest (EOI) in accordance with the PEI Provincial Nominee Program LABOUR IMPACT / EXPRESS ENTRY Category criteria at the time of submission."
Adding to this, the link that you have given above, I am able to login to it, and in the status there, it says, invited to apply.

dilip123

Aug 2, 2013

yov you got nominated

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
But as you can see in the posts and replies above, I've been told that this is only an invite and not a nomination.
Hello,

Whats your CRS and NOC? Do you work at PEI? When did you apply? Your answers will help people like me who are waiting for months...to get ITA