+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INVITATION REQUEST

Scanner

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Dear All,

I am planning to visit Canada, and looking forward for an invitation from any company to get the visit visa.

My intention of visiting Canada is to look around and decide, is it worth applying Canadian Immigration?

ezan786

Apr 6, 2011
VISA NEED CANADA REQUEST

Dear All,

I am planning to visit Canada, and looking forward for an invitation from any company to get the visit visa.

My intention of visiting Canada is to look around and decide, is it worth applying Canadian Immigration?

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: VISA NEED CANADA REQUEST

ezan786 said:
Dear All,

guys look for another place to settle down but canada , canada is good place to immigrate to but try not to chose the legal way
otherwise you gonna wait and wait and wait for them to finish the process .
i applied under investor category to Quebec and i have been waiting for three years and a half and my country is on fire and the civil war is killing us but they don`t care .
so believe me if you can have visiting visa to Canada go there and stick in there

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
@G.THOMAS : There is nothing u can do about it except WAITING !

I applied under Federal Investor category in AUG 2009 and still my application is under process, so we all have to understand that CIC deals with all applications in their own style and pace !