+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

* Invitation Letter, quick questions!

May 7, 2014
I have a friend that I will be staying with in Toronto, she is a Canadian citizen by birth and she will be writing an invitation letter for me discussing the nature of our relationship and her whereabouts and everything else that's required.

Firstly, she is 18, is there an age limit on who is eligible to send LOI? Are there any other complications attached to this?

Secondly, we need to get this clear, she will taking a short visit to Trinidad for a week for a family members wedding. She gets back about a week and a half before I arrive, will that be an issue?
Should she include that information in the invitation letter, just to be safe, should they find out she is not in Canada when they certify her citizenship?

Thank you in advance ;D

davek1979

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2012
Doc's Request.
16-10-2012
AOR Received.
16-10-2012
Med's Request
16-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
1) She is a legal adult and there are not issues with her writing a letter detailing anything for your letter of intent.
2) The govt of Canada doesn't care what her travel plans are. No need to mention it.

All I would put in the letter is that she is employed and where she is employed with contact information, her contact information, and that she will be taking care of of what she will be taking care of financially, and lastly the specific dates that you are intending to travel to Canada.

I have seen some well written ones online and i have used them and it worked.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How old are you? And what is your gender? Are you a student or you are working? What is your travel history? Ties in home country?
Does she lives separately from her parents or with her parents? Is she working or is she a student?