+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

invitation letter form

sa3baalhaya

Dec 8, 2007
hi all
do any one can help us to write good ivitation letter , my wife in canada and we look for someone help us how to write this letter , wish some one have a copy of invitation letter or write for me how to do this letter

, thanks alot in advance

Dec 20, 2007
required invitation for visit in canada for short term

hi as i have joined forum for joining and discuss our problem as i am living in asia and few month ago i have start my small construction business and providing services for all over pakistan since last 3 years and every year i am paying tax and enjoying well.
as i just want to visit canada or other country just for geting technology and search constructions tools and material specifiscations no one of relatives and any friend does live in canada so i required a help just for short visit.

i can easily get immigration and i have well education background in my construction field and vast experience of construction but i don't want to get permanent immigration for canada just for short business visit and if any one can arrange an legal business invitation or other way of invite in canada i am waiting a perspective member or community to arrange an formal invitation in favor of my company. M/s Total Maintenance Solution & Engg

Thanks

Zahid Hassan[/b][/i]