+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

invitation letter for sister

Canata

Aug 25, 2013
My sister has been refused for visiting visa with reason no history of travelling/no ties in canada/no ties in backhome.will any one guide how is she can visit and what kind of invitation is considered for this kind of visa.is birthday is a good reason ETC.she is working in back home. is number of days important for visting purpose.we wrote in initation 60 days. Could any one can give sample itation letter.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canata said:
My sister has been refused for visiting visa with reason no history of travelling/no ties in canada/no ties in backhome.will any one guide how is she can visit and what kind of invitation is considered for this kind of visa.is birthday is a good reason ETC.she is working in back home. is number of days important for visting purpose.we wrote in initation 60 days. Could any one can give sample itation letter.
What she needs to do is to provide documents about her travel history, ties to Canada AND home country. An invitation doesn't answer those questions at all. Unless the VO is convinced that she will indeed go back to her home country after her visit - her visa application will be rejected again

Canata

Aug 25, 2013
Thank you for your response. She never travel overseas. However she is working in goverment job since 25 years.she got NOC for her vacation.
what kind of document to prove the ties home/relative?
please specify the documents.
thank you very much for all your support.

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
I have added a sample letter for invitation on my blog. Hope that may help:

http://shrutispointofview.blogspot.ca/2014/04/a-visa-invitation-letter-for-visitor.html?m=1

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canata said:
If she is working her empoyer will hold the position for her for 60 days? 60 day is too much for visiting a Birthday Party. She should ask for a visa for 2-3 weeks, and you have to write an agenda of what she is going to do in Canada. What are you going to show her? Relatives? your friends? Will you take a vacation and show her around? Let her get a letter from her employer that they are aware of her trip and expect her to come back by such and such date.

Also, it depends on what immigration status in Canada you have and how you got it.