+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation from New Brunswick

Preet2717

Jun 1, 2020
Hi, I have my file in the FSW pool at 475 points and received invitation to apply from New Brunswick on 16th July. Can you please give me advice that how long is the invitation valid for ? And also is it advisable yo wait until next draw on 6th Aug.

Thanks

Queendarline

Feb 19, 2020
I would definitely wait for the next draw and if FSW draw isn't done....then definitely apply for PNP. I was on 473 when I got an invite from Ontario. I waited for the next draw and no FSW. I applied for PNP and received in within a month and now am 1058. Even when they finally had an FSW draw my point was still low by 5 points. So am glad I took the decision to apply. Good luck with it

Preet2717

Jun 1, 2020
I would definitely wait for the next draw and if FSW draw isn't done....then definitely apply for PNP. I was on 473 when I got an invite from Ontario. I waited for the next draw and no FSW. I applied for PNP and received in within a month and now am 1058. Even when they finally had an FSW draw my point was still low by 5 points. So am glad I took the decision to apply. Good luck with it
Hey, thanks for prompt reply. The invite does not state any expiration date or last date. Do you have any idea how long is it valid for ?