+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation exercises-the invitations in 2023 Arrima

runal17

Mar 4, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Got a Québec invite ✌. I'm also waiting for the STEM draw by the way , I've a score of 484.

runal17

Mar 4, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Congratulations, and with 484 you are already in for the draw, you won't need arrima
Thanks. Even if I am selected, am not sure yet which one I'm gonna choose. I've always wanted to live in Quebec.

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Thanks. Even if I am selected, am not sure yet which one I'm gonna choose. I've always wanted to live in Quebec.
I would also like to be in Quebec l, but the problem it's the processing times. 3-5 months for the CSQ, and then almost a year for PR

runal17

Mar 4, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I would also like to be in Quebec l, but the problem it's the processing times. 3-5 months for the CSQ, and then almost a year for PR
Do you have any Idea on which basis they send invites for IMP+ ? I've heard some people receive it after receiving their CSQ , but the criteria isn't mentioned anywhere.
A work permit could fast track the process perhaps.

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Do you have any Idea on which basis they send invites for IMP+ ? I've heard some people receive it after receiving their CSQ , but the criteria isn't mentioned anywhere.
A work permit could fast track the process perhaps.
I do not actually, I've head that some people receive it a few days after the CSQ. I suppose it has something to do with the relevancy of the NOC for quebec

FrustMJ

Jul 5, 2023
Hi everyone..I have Vaildated Job offer outside of Montreal area (Monteregie) , and the EOI in arrima completed since May 2023. I do not understand why I did not receive an invitation to apply in the last round (Jun 2023). Is it normal?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hi everyone..I have Vaildated Job offer outside of Montreal area (Monteregie) , and the EOI in arrima completed since May 2023. I do not understand why I did not receive an invitation to apply in the last round (Jun 2023). Is it normal?
Have you updated VJO reference number in your arrima profile?

FrustMJ

Jul 5, 2023
Have you updated VJO reference number in your arrima profile?
I entered the Dossier number because that was the only information required by Arrima....I saw in the VJO that there are two other numbers ( REF IND & REF PART), but ARRIMA only asked the Dossier number...so I only update the Dossier number. ( C+10 digit)

Last edited:
Reactions: powereng1982

FrustMJ

Jul 5, 2023
I entered the Dossier number because that was the only information required by Arrima....I saw in the VJO that there are two other numbers ( REF IND & REF PART), but ARRIMA only asked the Dossier number...so I only update the Dossier number. ( C+10 digit)
I think that I found the problem.. My VJO is from an entreprise located at Saint Hubert , so even if the ville of Saint Hubert it is inside of the Monteregie region... it belongs (unfortunately) to the CMM.....

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Congratulations. You should check in forum about the expected times for this program and compare it with CSQ timelines.

In any case, all the best
Thank you! yes, If it weren't for de processing times I would go to quebec without event thinking about it. But it seems that the whole process takes too long, and that's why I'm not sure about what to do.