+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intra Company transfer

Naira_canada

Aug 13, 2021
Hello everyone,

what the approval rate for intra company transfer work permit for candidates from US? Is there any case where camdidate with 2 years of experience got the ICT approved? Also my vistor visa application was not apporved about 2 years ago as biometrics were not submitted. Does this history affect my ICT application ?

Thank you!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The government doesn't post approval rates. If the company and you meet the requirements, it will be reviewed. So you have two years experience with the company that is transferring you to their Canadian office? You need to declare any refusals.

Naira_canada

Aug 13, 2021
@Naturgrl Thank you for the response.
In total I have 2 years of experience and 1 year with current employer sponsoring ICT.
So wanted to know if someone in similar situation with less years of experience has got approval?
If I mention about my tourist visa rejection will it create any negative impression on my current application?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
As per government website the requirement is to be with minimum of one year with the same employer
But how are you eligible- senior management, executive or technical knowledge (no one in Canada can do the job)? Only executives, senior managers, functional managers, and specialized knowledge workers (advanced knowledge in the job and proprietary knowledge about an international business's service or product) who will be transferred in a similar capacity to Canada. Those are the three areas. Your employer has specific requirements that they must meet so work with your employer. Most work with a lawyer or experience HR personnel. Everything for your employer is on the website.

Last edited: