+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intra company transfer visa

Bhavin18

Oct 9, 2019
Hi! There
My wife has applied intra company transfer visa
Friday she gave biometric and tuestday they replied on email that file has been on hold because they need more requirements.
Now we are worried and even they did not tell us what they require more details they sais they ll reply in nexr 30days
So still can i get approval from canada gov?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi! There
Friday she gave biometric and tuestday they replied on email that file has been on hold because they need more requirements.
Now we are worried and even they did not tell us what they require more details they sais they ll reply in nexr 30days
CIC will determine whether the job is senior enough to qualify for transfer. Transfers are never guaranteed. You will have to wait and see what other information is required.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi! There
Did she apply as "senior management" or as "proprietary and specialized knowledge"? If neither, then the ICT may well be refused.

Bhavin18

Oct 9, 2019
Did she apply as "senior management" or as "proprietary and specialized knowledge"? If neither, then the ICT may well be refused.
Thanks for ur reply
I just want to know one more thing do my compamy need to register with LMIA

Bhavin18

Oct 9, 2019
Tuesday they said status was showing on hold and now its showing under process.
My lawyer sent them one letter and now status has been changed
I hope for the best.

savii

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Tuesday they said status was showing on hold and now its showing under process.
My lawyer sent them one letter and now status has been changed
I hope for the best.
Any update on the result... and the timeline?

savii

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
I applied for the same on 22 October paper application. Still waiting for the result. Do you what is the processing time for the same.

Bhavin18

Oct 9, 2019
Online submission
I asked my friends who staying in Canada they're saying that if u apply in Ontario then it ll take m

Bhavin18

Oct 9, 2019
I got reply from canad immigration
They asked for updated website, business plan in canada, and bank statement for company