+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INTRA COMPANY TRANSFER VISA - CANADA

seth09

Apr 8, 2014
Hello Friends

I had applied for Intra Company Visa of Canada and my file was received by New Delhi - Visa Office.

My application was received by Visa office 5th January 2014 & than after 10 days they demand me for all the Passports my self, my spouse & kid. I forward the same but yet not any reply from them and i unable to track my application online as well.. My application directly forwarded to Visa office by my Canadian Lawyer no VFS involved..

So how can i check my application status & how long it would take to get us decision ?

When could I get a appointment for Medical ?

I really appreciate if anybody can reply to the concern

thanks

Seth

seth09

Apr 8, 2014
seth09 said:
Hello Friends

I had applied for Intra Company Visa of Canada and my file was received by New Delhi - Visa Office.

My application was received by Visa office 5th January 2014 & than after 10 days they demand me for all the Passports my self, my spouse & kid. I forward the same but yet not any reply from them and i unable to track my application online as well.. My application directly forwarded to Visa office by my Canadian Lawyer no VFS involved..

So how can i check my application status & how long it would take to get us decision ?

thanks

Seth

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

seth09 said:
Hello Friends

thanks

Seth
The processing time is 4 months in ND. So you should received medical instructions fairly shortly, unless there is a problem with your application.

seth09

Apr 8, 2014
Thanks Pmm

I appreciate for your reply

Well could you tell me that once medical done than how long it would take to stamp final Visa on my passport?

And as i am a Primary applicant so do my spouse & kid required medical as they are on Open Work Permit?

Kindly reply

Rgds
SETH

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

seth09 said:
Thanks Pmm

I appreciate for your reply

Well could you tell me that once medical done than how long it would take to stamp final Visa on my passport?

And as i am a Primary applicant so do my spouse & kid required medical as they are on Open Work Permit?

Kindly reply

Rgds
SETH
1. 3/4 weeks.
2. Yes they require medicals.

seth09

Apr 8, 2014
Dear PMM

Hw r ya mate?

I have a question to be clear that web site shows the processing time is 4 Months for ICT Visa.. So this time include our medical as well or this 4 months processing time to get decision & than after 4 months CHC will ask us for Medical?

Pls clear me..

Waiting

Rgds
Seth

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

seth09 said:
Dear PMM

Hw r ya mate?

I have a question to be clear that web site shows the processing time is 4 Months for ICT Visa.. So this time include our medical as well or this 4 months processing time to get decision & than after 4 months CHC will ask us for Medical?

Pls clear me..

Waiting

Rgds
Seth
1. They will ask for the medical before the 4 months, unless you do an upfront medical.

seth09

Apr 8, 2014
Thanks for your prompt response

Well how can i do medical up front as CHC did not asked me yet? And even though we do not know their final decision still..?

Pls reply

Rgds
SETH

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

seth09 said:
Thanks for your prompt response

Well how can i do medical up front as CHC did not asked me yet? And even though we do not know their final decision still..?

Pls reply

Rgds
SETH
From the Medical Officers Handbook

4.3.2 Upfront Medical (IMM 1017B UPFRONT)

UFM examinations are performed when clients report to a panel physician for their IME before a visa application has been submitted to CIC. Clients who are eligible for UFM examinations will not have a Medical Report (IMM 1017) issued by CIC nor will they have an existing file in the eMedical system.

Panel physicians should not refuse to examine these clients.

UFM Examinations are available for the following immigration categories

(note that last option “Refugee Claimant” is not available in eMedical at this time).

Student
Worker
Visitor (for example, parents and grandparents super visa clients)
Family class EDE (includes spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children)
Refugee claimant (process available in Canada only). Clients under this group will have been seen by an officer at the port of entry in Canada and have a medical instruction letter in hands.

Panel physicians must ensure that they provide the client with the proof of having completed their upfront medical examination. For eMedical, the proof is the “Information Sheet” letter that they will print. For paper-based upfront medicals, it is the top page of the IMM 1017B UPFRONT form. Clients must include this proof when submitting their visa application.

Since an IME is valid for 12 months, panel physicians should remind clients to submit their visa application along with the proof of having completed their upfront medical examination well before the expiration of the 12 months; otherwise, the client may have to undergo a second IME.

seth09

Apr 8, 2014
Dear friends

Its almost 3.5 months for my TRV of Intra Company Visa Application but not a single reply from them..

As well as when i called my lawyer for my file number they said me that they only received Ref Number still but did not received file number yet.. and for the same they emailed to CHC but they still waiting for there reply..

What exactly the matter is? My application been submitted paper file at New Delhi - CHC..

Any idea ?

Pls reply

Rgds
SETH