+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intra-Company Transfer Canada Work Permit rejected

Ramnathkadam

Apr 15, 2018
Hi Guys,
My Intra-Company Transfer Canada Work Permit has been rejected with below reason, Please suggest if any one having similar experience and respective solution.

"
You have not demonstrated that you come within the exceptions under section 186 of the
regulations exempting you from the requirement to obtain a work permit or that your
employment in Canada comes within the exceptions to section 203 of the regulations. As a
result, your offer of employment must be the subject of an economic effect determination (i.e.,
LMIA) before a work permit can be issued to you. Your employer in Canada should contact the
local office of ESDC to begin this process"

Please suggest if any one having similar experience or known solution.
Thanks!

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi Guys,
My Intra-Company Transfer Canada Work Permit has been rejected with below reason, Please suggest if any one having similar experience and respective solution.

"
You have not demonstrated that you come within the exceptions under section 186 of the
regulations exempting you from the requirement to obtain a work permit or that your
employment in Canada comes within the exceptions to section 203 of the regulations. As a
result, your offer of employment must be the subject of an economic effect determination (i.e.,
LMIA) before a work permit can be issued to you. Your employer in Canada should contact the
local office of ESDC to begin this process"

Please suggest if any one having similar experience or known solution.
Thanks!
The eligibility criteria for ICT are well established and clear. IRCC don't believe that you are personally eligible and the only things that you can do are reapply with a better application or become eligible.