Med's Request
Sep 27, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 6, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 4, 2015
Got to know from this forum that few guys have received intimation from CIC quota opened on 1st May 2014. May I know, For which NOC category this is happening ? My application was delivered to CIC office, Novascotia on 12th of may 2014. And my NOC category is 2174. How is the chances of getting my application picked up in this year. Is there a way we can get this confirmation from CIC that my application is under processing ?

Citygirl

Jan 18, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-May-14
Med's Done....
18th Nov
Interview........
Waived hopefully
Passport Req..
27th Feb
VISA ISSUED...
Yes Yes Yes Yes !!
LANDED..........
Sometime in May
Hi, I am also in the same situation as yours & awaiting some response . Did u get any information on how one can find out when our applications will be checked by cic.cic received my package on 26th may. Please do lete know in case you get any information regarding this.
Thanks & good luck to all of us !!

Thyagii

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 12, 2014
Med's Request
Sep 27, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 6, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 4, 2015
Just FYI.. just got to know from another posting that few people got confirmation.
scylla said:
Yes - some people have certainly received communication. It depends when you applied. It's taking 2-3 months to hear from CIC from the time you applied.
But yet to know which NOC category they belong to. BTW, @Citygirl, whats your NOC category ?? May I know ?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will not receive any acknowledgement from CIC until they have reviewed your application for basic completeness and eligibility.

At that time, they will either charge your credit card or cash your demand draft, whichever way you paid.

If you paid by credit card, and you see a transaction in the proper amount from CIC, you know they have reviewed your application and you are likely moving on.

If you paid by demand draft, you will have to check with your bank to see if it has been cashed. Some banks may be able to tell you this.

If you have applied for a Canadian visa before and have a UCI, you can also monitor your status in ECAS.

If you can't/don't monitor your status using any of the above indicators, the first communication you receive from CIC will be either an e-mail or paper mail (if you didn't provide an e-mail address) notification of your positive eligibility review, or a return of your application in the mail alone with a letter informing you of negative eligibility review.

You can expect a PER e-mail roughly 8-12 weeks after your application was received by CIC, but there is wide variation. If your application is returned it will depend on where you are and the speed of the mail.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi, although CIC does not regularly update their website with information on the total number of complete applications received, members of this forum have set up a Spreadsheet where we can post our FSW application details and updates on our progress.

I suggest you go through it and add your selves on to get an idea of what's going on. :)

Use these links;
FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry