+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview

Damin

Mar 15, 2018
Guyana
Category........
FAM
I got a quick question that i need help with.
I am from guyana my husband sponser me i have an interview coming up soon i trinidad, the letter state that he can be in person for the interview or he can be on the phone for the interview. I would like some opinions or advice if he sould attentend the interview with me or if he should me on the phone. Thank u

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
it is fine in both ways, whichever is easy for you.
if he is living with you then he should accompany you. otherwise he must stay on phone . may be they call him

Damin

Mar 15, 2018
Guyana
Category........
FAM
Thank you for ur opinion no he does not live with me he lives in canada and i love in Guyana

Maya Canada

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi how did your interview go and can you share your timeline from the time your husband submitted th application. Port of Spain officers asked a lot of questions? From what I hear they try many ways to to interview and many Personal questions. Hope you got your visa and went to Canada

Damin

Mar 15, 2018
Guyana
Category........
FAM
Hi how did your interview go and can you share your timeline from the time your husband submitted th application. Port of Spain officers asked a lot of questions? From what I hear they try many ways to to interview and many Personal questions. Hope you got your visa and went to Canada

Hi I got through when I went on my interview my husband decided to come go Trinidad with me for the interview but I was question alone. They however will ask u lots of questions Including personal they ask me so many question by the time the interviewer was finish I keep telling myself i did not get through or i failed my interview. Right there after a few minutes she told me I got through my application is approved so I have been in Canada for o

Reactions: carolbb23

Maya Canada

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Great congratulations good it all went well for you, was it a short lady officer that interviewed you looks abit Filipino background?