+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

interview

yagana

Jan 2, 2006
hi all ; i just had our interview at islambad post and wanted to share with all i wish i had got my CAIPS file then i would know they were doing it to check my husbands french which he didnt perform well as it was 8 years thAT he left it . anyhow the interview went really good and well they asked us both wht we will do when we reach canada for our profession as we both happen to be in the same profession and my husband being the principal applicant but surprisingly they talked more with me than him and the officer liked all my answers and appreciated us a lot he was very nice and kept asking us if we had any question about anything now we have to wait for our medicals which he said will reach in 4 weeks lets see good luck to all those going for interview just one pointer stick to the truth and look smart :wink:

hinsheikh

May 18, 2006
Hello frnd

Congratulation to you and your husband too... Hope you will clevr medical and get visa soon... :)

My name is Hina also planning to apply for immigation.

c ya
Good Luck both of you

asm

May 30, 2006
Hello,

First of all congratulations that you had successfully cleared you immigration interview.
Would you please share with us that when did you applied for immigration and after how many months you got your interview.

Did you submitted your IELTS score alongwith your appliction or afterwards?

Thank you,

Lihai

May 31, 2006
Hi All!
I just wanted to ask you what is better to apply for PR of Canada myself or to use some professionals? If some professionals then who would you say one of the best to ask for?
Thank you.

vizkiz

May 8, 2006
Hi Lahai

Pl study the doucments required in www.cic.gc.ca and prepare well documented kit and send it with all and neccessary fee. You will be fine.

Wish you all the best
Ravi

yagana

Jan 2, 2006
[quote

hi to all sorry for the late reply as we were very busy lately. we got medicals 5 weeks after the interview on 7th june and we did go throught hem today well our timeline is this we had applied in 2002 and we had interview call in 2004 april but since my husband couldnt go for interview we had our case transferred from buffalo to islambad pakistan and then our case started from aug 2004 here and we got interview in may 3rd and later medicals we r thanking God for the smooth process until now however i added my daughter in 2005 and we got her medicals too with ours just waiting for our visas now . good luck to all out there just keep up hope and fruit of waiting is worth while