+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview with Judge, Processing Times (kitchner/waterloo/Guelph)

fangs123

May 23, 2013
Hi All,

Can anyone please share his/her timeline if you had an interview with the judge at Kitchener/Waterloo location?

Aparently, I failed the test in July 2012 and have not heard anything since then. CIC says it may take up to 36 months (3 years) to see a judge. Are they nuts or serious?

Thanks a bunch.
Ron :)

fangs123

May 23, 2013
:D

Will appreciate any comments about general timeline between test and interview with the judge. Is 36 months realistic? Please share your experience if you have any.

Regards

edmonton2011

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fangs123 said:
Hi All,

Can anyone please share his/her timeline if you had an interview with the judge at Kitchener/Waterloo location?

Aparently, I failed the test in July 2012 and have not heard anything since then. CIC says it may take up to 36 months (3 years) to see a judge. Are they nuts or serious?

Thanks a bunch.
Ron :)

I am afraid they were serious about it. Although I am from Edmonton but there is a 2.5 years waiting time to see a judge here. Average waiting time to have the test in Edmonton is 1.5 years right now, if the person fails the test or has to meet the judge for some other reasons, add that 2.5 years = I think you can do the math. It will take About 4 years or more to get the citizenship.
I hope it won't take that long but be prepared to wait for a loooooong time!
Good luck!