+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview today

Hvank

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Hi all so we had our interview today my husband answered everything but one question he was so nervous they gave us back our application of pictures and papers etc and said we would recieve an email in about 1 weeks time but they would not tell us if he is getting residency or not please share your experiences so I can call my nerves. Thank you

ama25

May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-08-2016
Hi all so we had our interview today my husband answered everything but one question he was so nervous they gave us back our application of pictures and papers etc and said we would recieve an email in about 1 weeks time but they would not tell us if he is getting residency or not please share your experiences so I can call my nerves. Thank you
What do you mean they gave you back your application?

M

mikeymyke

What kind of question was it? Was it one that he definitely should've known the answer? Or a relatively benign one like, "What is her favorite food?"

Either way, it could either be refusal or acceptance, you wont know for sure until you get the letter.

M

mikeymyke

What kind of question was it? Was it one that he definitely should've known the answer? Or a relatively benign one like, "What is her favorite food?"

Either way, it could either be refusal or acceptance, you wont know for sure until you get the letter.

Hvank

Star Member
May 26, 2017
All the photos and phone convos and phone records etc that we had submitted with the application they gave back to us and said that they did not need it anymore

Hvank

Star Member
May 26, 2017
All the photos and phone convos and phone records etc that we had submitted with the application they gave back to us and said that they did not need it anymore

Hvank

Star Member
May 26, 2017

They asked him all my family members names he knew everyone but my mother's name her and I do not even speak so there is no reason why he should know it anyways ugh the wait is killer

Reactions: VUPtoYOW