+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Requirements

feltaye

Dec 28, 2016
Hi Everyone

I'm having my eligibility interview soon. On the appointment letter, they require 4 original passport size photos. However in my biometrics Ive already submitted 4 photos.
I know that biometrics and eligibility interview used to be at the same appointment. That's why I'm not sure if I should submit another 4 photos or the 4 I submitted for the biometrics are enough.

newstartC

Star Member
May 13, 2021
I brought 4 copies of photos with me for the interview and they didn't use it. On the paper work they gave me back, it has one of my photo submitted during the biometrics.
But bring 4 copies just in case.

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
I brought 4 copies of photos with me for the interview and they didn't use it. On the paper work they gave me back, it has one of my photo submitted during the biometrics.
But bring 4 copies just in case.
How was the interview and what did they ask you?

newstartC

Star Member
May 13, 2021
How was the interview and what did they ask you?
The interview is just a process of going through the files they are gonna send to IRB.
He asked me one question based on my BOC because he doesn't like my answer and asked again. I said the same thing he told me he doesn't satisfy.
But I still got referred. The officer is not very professional, he doesn't even know the RTD. He told me refugees can't travel which is not true. We can apply RTD if our case is accepted by IRB.

Well, so the interview is not a big deal.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The interview is just a process of going through the files they are gonna send to IRB.
He asked me one question based on my BOC because he doesn't like my answer and asked again. I said the same thing he told me he doesn't satisfy.
But I still got referred. The officer is not very professional, he doesn't even know the RTD. He told me refugees can't travel which is not true. We can apply RTD if our case is accepted by IRB.

Well, so the interview is not a big deal.
He is correct in saying refugees can’t travel. Once accepted as a protected person you can apply for an RTD.

Reactions: nirjhoroliver

newstartC

Star Member
May 13, 2021
He is correct in saying refugees can’t travel. Once accepted as a protected person you can apply for an RTD.
That's what I asked him about RTD, and he doesn't even know RTD so I told him about once accepted refugee can apply for RTD. I was asking about the waiting time for the hearing and RTD. and He got confused.